Earbuds

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been tempting to use an earbud while commuting. I can not use two due to Washington laws, but I can still use 1. Has anyone figured out a decent set that works well against wind-noise/has decent sound quality?

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
I use JVC marshmellow ear buds. They have the squishy ear plug material so they serve as earplugs too. They are small enough so that they do not fall out when I put my helmet on. I listen to music while I ride but keep the volume low. I can hear and feel the traffic just fine.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I use these:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00[/ame]

They come with a nice carrying pouch, and a wide assortments of plugs you can swap out to fit any ear. They're the plug type, and not only do they block wind noise, but when I'm using these in both ears (off the bike, of course) I can't hear a thing except the music!

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use a set of skull candy ones got them at TJ max for 7$ great quality but I was looking at the Oneal fastrack II for that reason since Cali laws say no dual head phones I do it anyway (sirens are still audible over my plugs )

Powerman

Reaction score
Visit site

Mudkipz137

Reaction score
Visit site
I use the LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset. Has the rubber thingies so they seat well and help to reduce exterior sound.

I use both earbuds, wasn't aware it was against WA state law but in all honesty I probably will still do it simply to reduce wind noise.

Good luck

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site