Epic West Coast Trip Summer 2010

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i havent got the faintest idea of how the US looks so im of no help to you. i do wish you though to have fun and great time all of you that are planning to go and meet lone, ride safe and post pics:thumbup:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't feel like you have to see everything on this trip...you're young and have lots of trips in your future.

Hey wanna hit the Sierras June 19/20? Longest weekend days of the year and everything should be open by then. I'm thinking about camping Saturday night. I had an ADV ride planned on the KTM but my friend can no longer make it....

Nice...that's the weekend so I'm hoping to meet up :thumbup: However, I will have just returned from 2 weeks in Thailand so I may be swamped at work. I will do my best and would love to buy you a beer for your bday :thumbup:

I could do an all day Saturday Sierra ride but since Sunday's Father's Day and I have two daughters and a granddaughter so I'm milking that day for all it's worth. :D PM me if you think that just Saturday can work for you and we can get something going. :thumbup:

Sorry about the "mini hijack" Lonesoldier