Everyone who is having problems with the site

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
The Edit/Save issue I mentioned seems to be fixed. Great job!!:thumbup:

The only thing I have noticed today is that read threads don't stay read ...,- they seems to come back as New threads when I log back on.
Again not a biggie, - just seems odd.

Again; Admin,- thanks for all the great work on this, - being in the Buiss I know what a drag SW updates can be.
Keep The spirit high (and your drivechain tight):rockon:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my bar at the top is still messed.. anyone else having this problem.. it works fine, but its not as pretty as it was the other day?? un using the underground style...

admin - now i know why you said that you didnt want more colors.. having to update everything manually must blow.. thanks though.. I and others really appriciate it :)

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I keep having a problem with the site disapPearing from my Favorites list. Doesn't sound like a site problem, but only started after the upgrade. I add it and it will be there for hours, then go to click on it and it's gone. Wierd!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I keep having a problem with the site disapPearing from my Favorites list. Doesn't sound like a site problem, but only started after the upgrade. I add it and it will be there for hours, then go to click on it and it's gone. Wierd!!!

Mine was disappearing before this but I think I have it linked to a specific task... Everytime I have to log in as a Mod to delete a thread, ban a user, etc.... the Fav disappears.... Truely strange!