Ex gone Crazy

W

wrightme43

Ok well around 11pm I tell Tiff I need to get some sleep, if she wants to sleep on the couch, I will sleep in the bed or if she wants to sleep in the bed, I need her to get up off the couch so I can try and sleep.

This does not sit well with her. I really really think she needs to go back on her medicine. 3 months with out it, and 3 months of living hell to the point I dread coming home, and being near her. I have tried to be supportive, helpful, and kind. But this has gotten old. Anyway long story short.

She gets stupid batshiat crazy mad

Throws her glass of tea in my face, and then throws the glass at my 5000$ fishtank. It of course broke, and started spraying saltwater all over the outlets, chair, my books, the fake persian rug and what ever else.

I walked out side and called the police. Three sherriffs came. I had started to take all my guns out this morning, but I thought naaa I am being paranoid, I did unload them all and hide the ammo. LOL

Anyway, the sherriff tells me, how in the heck do you put up with this?
She said I hit her and pushed her. I have never in my life hit a woman nor will I no matter what. It is just not true.

So I have saltwater all over my floor, its almost 3 am, I have tons of work to do to pay the bills but now I have to stay home tommorow to watch the guys she has coming to move her.
The cops actually started screaming at her. One of them kept saying he didnt want to have to take her to jail, he didnt want to have to have people come get her kids.
It was some serious insanity. I sure can pick some wacked out chicks.

Oh yeah when we came back in, Justin was out side on the porch, saying I cant breathe, holding his nose, it stinks. That was the saltwater burning in the power cords. I sure am looking forward to getting some sleep sometime in the future. Right now I had about 4 solid hours last night on a couch that is way to short for me. The night before that, about 4 bad hours on the floor in a sleeping bag, the night before that about 8 in a bed in N.C. that I paid 84$ for. The night before that about 4 hours in a bed in TN that I paid 68$ for, and stayed from 430 am their time to 930 am thier time.
Before that even less sleep. I am tired. I really just wish she would go away. Very far away.

S

sportrider

I think its time to look into a restraining order!!!
when things get that bad they normally get worst! and I know from personal experiance you can't help someone who dosen't want to be helped.
to quote Kenny Rodgers " you got to know when to walk away, and know when to RUN)

protect yourself first!!! then deside what you want to do.:Sport:

Rockhound

Stroked89Stanger
Reaction score
Visit site
I 2nd the restraining order. My buddy broke up with his about 3 months ago, 1 month after she saw him with another woman (they live in the same apartment complex, my buddy is not the brightest) and she came other and literally beat the livin hell out of him. His face was a mess, and she was arrested.
I am sorry to hear this, its never an easy thing to deal with for sure, and it is not your place to take care of this person either. I dated a girl for 2 year who was clinically depressed and medicated (how was i suppose to know at first), but she tried to kill herself the first time i tried to break it off with her and i felt it was my place to stay. After another year of misery it finally ended with me leaving that school for another.

W

wrightme43

I am starting to catch on. LOL

Ok today, more cops, state troopers this time. The were are crazy at first, thinking I had actually hit her. Then they saw she might be nuts, then since I had a witness there, and the guy she had moving stuff said no nothing happened, they calmed down. I thought I was going to jail. They finally told her to leave and not come back at all.

She took my helmet, the battery charger to my laptop, and framed 8x10s by killboy. The cop was like, mamm what do you need with his helmet? Why are you taking his helmet. He cant do anything, its got to go to court, but I have the reciept. I have my newer shark, but I like my old nitro as well.

I told the guy that was helping move her stuff that if my battery charger and pictures dont come back nothing else of hers will leave this house. If she comes back the troopers said she goes to jail. So at least I can get some sleep tonight.

I will be back on here more as I get my house sorta fixed back up. She took all kinds of stuff, just to be aggravating.

S

sportrider

you should get some holy water and garlic, maybe a few crucifixes. I hear that works to keep vampires away!!!

I'd file a restraining order tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I am starting to catch on. LOL

Ok today, more cops, state troopers this time. The were are crazy at first, thinking I had actually hit her. Then they saw she might be nuts, then since I had a witness there, and the guy she had moving stuff said no nothing happened, they calmed down. I thought I was going to jail. They finally told her to leave and not come back at all.

She took my helmet, the battery charger to my laptop, and framed 8x10s by killboy. The cop was like, mamm what do you need with his helmet? Why are you taking his helmet. He cant do anything, its got to go to court, but I have the reciept. I have my newer shark, but I like my old nitro as well.

I told the guy that was helping move her stuff that if my battery charger and pictures dont come back nothing else of hers will leave this house. If she comes back the troopers said she goes to jail. So at least I can get some sleep tonight.

I will be back on here more as I get my house sorta fixed back up. She took all kinds of stuff, just to be aggravating.

I have a couple of cops in the family and they see this kind of stuff all the time. They can usually sort through the bs pretty quick so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Hope you get your things back.

W

wrightme43

Yeah thats what they were saying last night. The sherrifs are cool. The state troopers are a little more uptight. I think she told them there were guns but I even had my dad come over last and take them too.

I jumped on the bike and rode into town to eat. It felt good. I gotta go work on cleaning more and then get some sleep.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I hope you get things sorted out. (And get rid of her, if you don't mind me saying.) How are the kids taking all this?

Hang on there and take it easy.

W

wrightme43

Well Trinity (my niece I have full custody) is happy to see Tiffany go, but is upset about Alyssa (13 who I love dearly she is sweet heart) and Justin (10 he is a good kid with a great heart) she is upset about them leaving. Haily (8) spawn of satan I will not miss nor will Trinity. Haily would hide Trins shoes, take her play make up and throw it in the top of the closet, take her cloths out of the drawer and put them in the bottom of the cloths hamper, wipe boogers, just anything she could do to get Trinity in trouble.
Tiffany called and was fairly reasonable earlier. I had told her that if she came back the troopers said she was going to jail, if she didnt return the charger to my laptop, my helmet, and my pictures I would not let her get another thing from here and we could take it, the broken fish aquarium, and the ruined wood floors to court. They are already cupping up real bad. I have a friend that owns a wood floor refinishing company, so if she will pay him to fix it, that at least wont have to go to court.

Anyway, I decided not to sleep, I have been cleaning the living room. I got live rock out of the tank, and it disassembled.
Somehow, a clownfish, three starfish, a frogspawn coral, a bunch of huge snails, some sponges, and a flower anemone all survived. I set up a smaller tank in the garage, and moved what I could of the survivors. I have a refugium under the tank with mangroves and probley 25 lbs of live rock rubble as a secondary filter system in addition to the protein skimmer. I dont know what to do with it. I will need to drill holes in the cabinets in the garage to get it under. Three 1.5" holes. LOL

W

wrightme43

It aint really that bad. Its not like I have some kind of major disease or Trinity is sick or anything is terribley wrong. Its just a bunch of B.S.
I will have to go to court to file property loss, theft, and damage, plus the upaid bills. I will problely never get it, but the charges will be there.

W

wrightme43

Thats exactly it. Life is Life, I am absolutley blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I went a finished the pond I was building. I made 1400$ the lady told me it looked like it should of costed twice as much. She was almost crying she was so happy, and gave me a hug. She is beautiful, and here I am covered in mud, and rock dust. My higher power has never let me down. I heard it said once, Hey Steve, God didnt drag you half drowned out of the ocean to watch you drown in a little mud puddle.

Also I am still with zero nicotine, and I am very very proud of going thru this with out smoking at all.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Also I am still with zero nicotine, and I am very very proud of going thru this with out smoking at all.

Know that feeling, I had a couple of weeks in hopital last month & went cold turkey, still holding out after 6 weeks now.

The government has just brought in a law over here that it is illegal to smoke in an enclosed public place. So you can't smoke in any place of work, (including your company car or truck cab) restaurant, bars, even bus shelters. Whilst I'm glad I took the opportunity to give up, this law is just to heavy handed. I understand that it protects 'the workforce' or 'Non-smokers' from the evils of secondary smoking & improves their civil liberties. But hell, what about the rights of the smokers, who are now all treated as social outcasts. I think the Government secretly wants this law mto fail; the revenue generated by tobacco taxes is huge.

Just to make things really hard for myself, I quit coffee at the same time. All I need to do now is lose 50lbs & I'll be as fit as a butcher's dog :O)

W

wrightme43

Pedwards, man I agree. Congratulations on not smoking. That is awesome. Man, I am happy for you!!

The law is crazyness though, I dont like my government when it goes all nanny on me, and I am sure you guys dont either.

I quit because I wanted to, not becuase someone made me. I am one of those people that if you try to make me, I will just do tho oppisite to be a butt head. LOL

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, the same smoking ban just went in effect here in louisville (oddly enough on the same day as in the UK). While I'm a huge fan of being able to go to bars without the smell and the burning eyes. I do have to agree that it is a bit extreme and possibly legally ambiguous.
I'm also an ex-smoker (3 years), have to say it's the smartest thing I ever did. Good luck guys, it's totally worth the misery. When I stopped smoking I dropped 40 pounds (yeah, i used to be a lard-***).....being healthy is so much nicer.