F.S. Joe Rocket Yamaha Jacket

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my Joe Rocket Yamaha Jacket. This is a well kept, very close to new, clean mesh jacket. It's made with the coarser mesh material that really let's air through. Has pant zipper as well as 4 belt-loops. Has all the armor and a zip in and out, lightweight, dual layer water/air proof liner that really does the trick on cooler days. I road with 2 locals in my neighborhood to the mountains and they had mesh gear and I had this. I was fine and they were cold. The big difference was the liner. Also the liner zipper is offset instead of being inline with the outer zipper so the air doesn't want to enter. I have a winter jacket that has the zippers inline (stupid!)
Size is XL I'd like $100 plus whatever the shipping will be. Has some cool badging.
Here are some pictures

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I did get another mesh jacket almost exactly the same, with the same liner etc. except it just has "Rocket" on it. Love this style mesh jacket so I got another cuz well, yes I'm on a Zuki now. It's pretty hot here now. We finally got hot summer weather in SoCal and we have a while to go before cool weather again.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Robot dance, yeah! :D
If I didn't already have a summer mesh I'd be all over this, 'cause it's even my size.
Good luck with the sale Moto. :thumbup: