Fairing and Stay. Going Naked?

NCFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone going naked? I will buy the whole fairing assembly outer and inner including headlight, wind screen, and stay. Let me know what you have. If the 07's or 08's fit using the their stay then I am interested in them too. Color doesn't matter, I will be repainting the whole bike anyway.

I have an '08 black that I want to sell everthing that you are looking for. Has puig windscreen and cut down stock. Also have stock turn signals. Make me an offer.

Here are some better pics with less bugs. There is a little paint rubbed off the left light mole that is hard to see. Also there is a small button on the inner for my garage door opener.

Will the 08 fairing stuff work with an 08 stay? I guess I still couldn't use the factory speedo/tach from my 06. I would like to keep that since it shows my original 1300 miles.

I am interested in the 06 stay but I still need the fairing and cowling to finish the bike. Let me know what you have to offer.

I am going back and forth between taking th bike back to original or going naked/streetfighter. Please HELP!

you could keep the same instruments, but you have to make a bracket and modify the inners to fit, but there have been people who have put the 07-09 fairings on their pre 07s (with a little bit of backyard engineering).

Back