Farting with a passenger

.. At high speed ! above 50km/h

Neither the smell will be noticed nor the fart itself can be heard

PS: I feel a little bit funny answering your question ..

:rolleyes:

Oh man this is going to be EPIC

About our subject my fz now with the mivvs farts louder than me so no prob when my secret boost weapon is triggered....lol

I think you found a niche: Fart absorbant seat liners: When you really care about your passenger's nostrils.

Just came off a trip with me and my girl and man I had bad gas (bean burrito's will kill you eveerytime). She never felt a one though! Best technique I have found is slide forward a little bit while accelerating.

A secret! Each fart will speed you up half a km/h for each .5 second you can keep it going. Keep it ripping and you got your own turbo.

Okay............I think this could be the first "Loud Farts Save Lives" thread.....

Caution: depending on what gear/speed you're at, twisting the throttle while trying to rip one can easily turn a simple poot into a massive shart :eek: and there's no way a passenger won't catch on to that.

Caution: depending on what gear/speed you're at, twisting the throttle while trying to rip one can easily turn a simple poot into a massive shart :eek: and there's no way a passenger won't catch on to that.

Well...That's it....We're banned! You had to step it up a notch....

Find a nice corner, come in fast, hang off, brake hard, lean hard and open throttle and let it out at the apex then speed out of the corner. Your passenger will like it. You dont have to tell her what happened.

I always signal to the rider that I want to talk to them so they open their face shield, then I stand up on the pegs, and let go right into their helmet.

Back