Female turn signal connectors

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there,

I've been installing a naked kit from Vishnu here, and one of my many mistakes was poor routing of one of my turn signal wires. I pinched the connector the first time I turned the bars, lesson learned the hard way. :(

The male side of the connector, that goes to the signals, is fine. The female end on the wiring harness has been busted, and while I can still make it work for now, I'd like to fix it. I'm having trouble finding that kind of connecter though, and I thought someone here might be able to help. I've been able to find the male end at a few aftermarket sites, but the female is proving harder to come across. I've only found it still connected to a harness, and I'm not interested in paying that much for it.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Here's how she's looking:
2mpv9l.jpg

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
I meant the plastic, not pins, sorry for the confusion. I've found that piece linked, that's the one that I have intact. It's the piece on the harness that's broken.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I meant the plastic, not pins, sorry for the confusion. I've found that piece linked, that's the one that I have intact. It's the piece on the harness that's broken.

You can find them onEasternBeaver.com.
Browse that site: there is a lot of other usefull stuff :thumbup:

Grtz,

Degake

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Or you can do like I did when those things were broken and solder in a different style of connector on both ends.

Seems to be working well enough for me so far....

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
Their shipping seems unreasonable...

Zai2z.png

But I think it might be a glitch cause their site has a 20 dollar minimum apparently.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Better you than me??? :spank: :spank:

OMG - that's too funny. So what will the real cost be when they write something like this in there:
"Minimum Order of $20: It's not possible for me to set a minimum order value automatically, so I have adjusted the shipping cost for orders under $20 to ridiculous amounts."

Yes - we see that now! hmmm - did you place the order?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
nsaP,
Did you complete this order and figure out what they would charge for $20 worth of parts for Shipping and handling???

Thanks!