Fender Eliminators

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone recently ordered a FZR6 fender eliminator off SBN and received it? I've seen a few posts from buyers who aren't getting any response after sending payment for one.

Failing that, has anyone bought/used one of these fender eliminators? If so, do the stock signals mount up to it?

billk

Reaction score
Visit site
Just rcvd mine from SBN...good quality product. I am hoping to get it put on this weekend. Waited about 2 weeks at most for it.

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
i purchased one of the same (almost), in the description of mine it was designed for aftermarket signals (so imagine that fe without the mounts shown "hanging down"), i purchased the turn signals that you use to mount the plate (think i payed 15 bucks at cycle gear for the signals), so yeah, slick looking fe no doubt about it.

Last edited:

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually just put mine on today from the guy on SBN took less then a week for me to get the FE and yes the stock signals work perfectly, cleans up the back end so nice i love it

jwhelan

Reaction score
Visit site
Failing that, has anyone bought/used one of these fender eliminators? If so, do the stock signals mount up to it?

I ordered the one from ebay about 10 days ago, and it arrived in 6 days. had it installed in about 30mins. The stock signals worked fine, I just had to cut the rubber boot. Also had to do some minor modifications to the plate light, but I am replacing that with some small leds shortly. I will post some pics this evening.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Just buy it from sbn if you are having problems on e-bay. Yes it works with stock signals, and he shipped it to me in less than a week. (couple of months ago)

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the ebay one, but I wasn't paying attention, and ordered the one without turn signal provisions. Oops. :D

I ended up making one from scratch out of some flat aluminium.

NLFZ6

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Fazr6 FE also.. Took like 30 mins to put it on. Real easy. Looks so much better!!! very easy yo use with stock signals..

Hi,

I'd like to put on an FE and keep my stock signals too. Could you please post a picture of the result?

Thanks very much!

Hondo64d

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone recently ordered a FZR6 fender eliminator off SBN and received it? I've seen a few posts from buyers who aren't getting any response after sending payment for one.

I got mine from SBN about a month ago. Took about two weeks IIRC. Installed easily, works fine with stock blinkers. Really cleans up the way the bike looks. Well worth it.

John