Fight for funds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am halfway through my fitness and weight loss program having lost 12kg since January 2013. Me and a group of good lads have got together and are training for a charity boxing match on 20 July 2013 to raise funds for our local hospital. If your interested I am on the Video at 11 -12 seconds and 27 seconds (I know, blink and you will miss me ha ha). If you so wish, I would really appreciate your help and if you could sponsor me a few Dollars the money will go a long way. It doesn't sound very difficult but 3 x 1 min rounds really takes it out of you.
My paypal is [email protected]
Once I submit the money to the charity I will publish the receipt from them on the site. If you mark any money sent with your name and fight for funds please.
I may even carry a Yamaha FZ6 forum banner into the ring with me.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZySDVM-soL4]Fight for Funds - Training week four - YouTube[/ame]

Cheers
Nelly:thumbup:

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am halfway through my fitness and weight loss program having lost 12kg since January 2013. Me and a group of good lads have got together and are training for a charity boxing match on 20 July 2013 to raise funds for our local hospital. If your interested I am on the Video at 11 -12 seconds and 27 seconds (I know, blink and you will miss me ha ha). If you so wish, I would really appreciate your help and if you could sponsor me a few Dollars the money will go a long way. It doesn't sound very difficult but 3 x 1 min rounds really takes it out of you.
My paypal is [email protected]
Once I submit the money to the charity I will publish the receipt from them on the site. If you mark any money sent with your name and fight for funds please.
I may even carry a Yamaha FZ6 forum banner into the ring with me.
Fight for Funds - Training week four - YouTube

Cheers
Niall Farrell presents the second production (week 8) when the legendary Mick Snack got injured) during training. Once again the quality of his work is brilliant please enjoy and feel free to comment and lend your support [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m8_913C_bM]Fight for Funds Training Week 8 - YouTube[/ame] I'm at the end with the bag (the short handsome sweaty fella)

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done mate , fingers crossed you got it OK !!! :thumbup: Do us proud :rockon: :rockon:
Yes mate got the donation, I will get a receipt on Thursday for ya. I saw Kels link today and have also donated. I think her challenge is harder than mine.
I am really in two minds how I feel about the boxing. I am paired with one of my buddies who is a really decent guy, its quite a strange feeling really.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well just got back in after my first ever boxing bout, and happy to say I won:cheer:. I haven't got any pictures yet but will post them as soon as I have them. Thanks to all that gave their support,

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's me mate the one in red
uveqe9u6.jpg

9agynane.jpg

7ehesu8e.jpg

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2