First ride after adding a few mods

kharrel

Reaction score
Visit site
Got to run out to the coast Sunday for a short ride. Got a few pics of the new mods. Thought you guys might like to see how she is going.

As you are finding out touring comfort is my goal. I do commute about 40 miles a day.

Now everyone should know this road. And if you do not get out to Socal soon.
1233658563_P8nqD-S.jpg

So added raised the bars and lowered the pegs.
1233659902_Xj422-M.jpg

1233658816_Hk5dT-M.jpg

Added a Givi top case and Givi soft bags. Added the soft bag bars from twisted throttle to make them not fall in to the tire. OK hands down the best mod to make to your bike is a lockable top case. Completely in love with it now and it is like Tivo (how did I live without it).
1233658258_gCcwb-M.jpg

Add Throttlemeister for a little cruise control. BTW they were easy to learn how to use and are really fun.
1233659116_fHYn5-M.jpg

More the come, but wife just walk in the door :)

Kelly

Air hawk seat pad. Jury still out on that. The 9th I'm heading out to the grand canyon. Tell you guys if it is a thumbs up after a long weekend.

Air hawk seat pad. Jury still out on that. The 9th I'm heading out to the grand canyon. Tell you guys if it is a thumbs up after a long weekend.

The Air Hawk seat...happy bouncing....bought my mate one for Christmas once....it lasted 4 hours on his bike, before he took it off, never to uise it again...great idean theory, but....

Nice looking bike though, and must agree with you about the lockable top box...just fantastic.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

+1 on lockable waterproof box. Allowed me to do so much more on my bike.. instead of taking the car.

Great looking bike mate :thumbup: as you will learn the silver ones are the fastest :scared: :D

Talking to a bloke the other day about buying an Airhawk pad & told him that I heard a few bad reports & he swears to me that if its to bouncey there is too much air in it , if it still hurts then it need just a fraction more air but they are designed to have a bare minimum of air in them :don'tknow: The wife & I will get them on a trial period & make our own mind up :)

I'm still playing with the Air Hawk. Road to work with it on this morning. I have next to no air in it at all and it still seems to have to much :) I'll keep playing and post back.

Kelly

Back