First ride of the year - and naked!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
So I took out my bike for the first time this season last night and put around 40 miles on it. Then had her out again today and did about 20 more. Felt great to be back on her again and was a new experience to ride naked.

The bike really seemed to have the same temperament all the way up to 70mph at which point I could feel the wind a little more than normal, and even up to 80mph it was fine. Over 80, and you def feel the wind pushing you back and need to get low.

I installed one of Motogiro's relay kits and the headlight worked perfectly and seamlessly switched between high and low beam. Figured I would go ahead and install a 55/60 watt Hyperwhite and there were no overheating issues. Had to adjust the angle of the headlight slightly downward to get the beam right, but now it looks great.

All in all it was just great to be back on the bike again and I cant wait to start commuting to work again come Monday. Beyond sick of the train at this point. Vishnu's kit looks great, and I got a lot of looks and turned heads which put a smile on my face :thumbup:

Safe riding everyone, the season has begun!