Flawless '07 FZ6 for sale Toronto/GTA area

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale... Flawless '07 Yamaha FZ6... Only 5700km asking $5500 Canadian....... There are absolutely no marks or scratches on it whatsoever. In fact, your lucky to even find a finger print. The bike is stock except for frame sliders, removable tank protectors (see pictures), a 12V power outlet in the left hand fairing panel, Puig Racing screen and a Givi monokey top rack (no top box is included and not pictured). There is a warranty until Oct 2009... I am the only owner and the bike's title is clear... So, what else needs to be said. If you have any questions, feel free to email me...

This is the best deal on a used FZ6 I have ever seen anywhere!
You have got to be kidding, you only have 5700km (3541 miles) on that bike? Stunning..although with your limited riding season I guess it's to be expected.

You should have this sold within 5 days. Please stay around here, your contributions are always worth reading.

You have got to be kidding, you only have 5700km (3541 miles) on that bike? Stunning..although with your limited riding season I guess it's to be expected.

You should have this sold within 5 days. Please stay around here, your contributions are always worth reading.

I was thinking your price is too low too. I bought a 2006 last season (also in Baden) for just over $6000. While my mileage was actually less, with all your mods, I would expect you should be at least asking for $6000.

Good Luck with the sale.

It's a steal, I know.... I put it on eBay and nothing.... no one bid past $3450 US.... Looks like I can't even give it away....

Sell the V-Strom instead! You got the bandit for the torque you need. V-Strom looks ugly anyway :D

Yes, the FZ6 is much prettier than the Bandit or V-strom... but, once you have ridden them, you'll see the difference. The transmission, clutch and engines are so smooth and refined... they belie their looks... I am getting old, so now I just prefer the Suzuki's for their refinement... Nothing personal about the FZ6, it's still the perfect standard...

I was thinking your price is too low too. I bought a 2006 last season (also in Baden) for just over $6000. While my mileage was actually less, with all your mods, I would expect you should be at least asking for $6000.

Good Luck with the sale.

Put it on eBay and Craigslist.... nothing.... No action on Craigslist and it never was bid above $3450 US (I had a reserve set at $4200 US) on eBay...

Go figure

I think you should get the Sprint ST for the torque, looks, refinement and smoothness you need. I am looking for one currently. FZ1 is also the other option.

Back