For Sale: Acerbis Dual Road Handguards

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
For Sale: Acerbis Dual Road Handguards - SOLD

Selling my 08 FZ6 Fazer so would like to sell: SOLD

Acerbis Dual Road Handguards http://www.acerbistore.it/product.aspx?ID=1733&C=205&L=2

picture.php

And on the bike:

picture.php

Replace the OE bar ends and don't foul the standard levers:

picture.php

But IMO look better with shorty levers :D

picture.php

Great for keeping windchill off your hands in winter.

2 years old, some minor scratches. Cost £80 new, happy to sell for £20 plus whatever it costs in P&P to deliver to you.

PM me if interested.

Simon

Last edited:

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Got permission off Simon to hijack the thread as his have sold :)

I too have a pair for sale now, same condition as the ones pictured, same deal £20 plus postage.

This video also shows the handguards [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xudfmKrNygw"]YouTube- Ermax Screen with LED side lights fitted to FZ6[/ame]

Last edited:

mattiosmaximos

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't see the video link, I'm interested in some hand guards and would like to see more. I live in Oregon, what would the cost be?
Thanks
Matthew

ShashMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all,
I know this is an old post but wanted to know if these handgaurds interfered with any part of the fairings at all when going from full lock to full lock. I'm really interested in getting these for my FZ6 Fazer S2 ABS 2008. The current models are now 00013046.87

Many thanks in advance for your help on this.

Kind regards
Shash

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
I remember reading his original post when he borough the hand guards and they do touch but again because they are mounted at the bar end they do bend and have a little play in them so they don't cause no damage and wont snap at full lock

If you have them on a naked like me then nothing to worry about

i would also like to note that in the summer months, you can unscrew and detach the actual guard from the center core and they look just like lever protectors so you still get a breeze and they can be put back in in the winter.