frame sliders

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Need help with frame sliders!!!!

Need help with the sizes of differents sliders. I have TRex at home and I can give you the measurements:

2.5" & 1 7/8"

Anybody can give me the length of Motovation, Shogun, etc? And don't say look at their website because I checked and they don't say.

Reason for this I want one long enough to withstand a tip over or very slow speed drop. Don't want to get into it with anybody, but I would love to have the extended version (4") but want to have the aluminum inserts. Which sliders is the longest with that, that's what I want.

Last edited:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Can anybody help me out??? I'm looking for a longer slider, around 3.5" so as to protect my bike primarily from tip over or no/low speed drop. Can ANYBODY tell me how long the OES, Shogun, Motovation sliders are? Please?
I bought the T-Rex and the long one is 2.5", short one is 2". I need to sell these, too short. Wish I had info before I bought....

hoston1765

Reaction score
Visit site
PSRs are 2 7/8" and 2", they work at that length. Perhaps the reason they are not designed longer is leverage. The longer they are the more likely they will snap the bolt or crack the frame on impact. If you can't find them long enough to suit you a local machine shop should be able to cut some out of aluminum bar stock, just take the short ones in for seat measurements.