French FZ6 Forum copy!!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ne t'inquiete pas... ;) shhhhhh mon petit...shhhh
what do mean nothin to worry about??? that tiny dude with one hand used to own my state and all the land that stretched to Canada!!!!!........I live in Caddo Parish!!!!!......were the only state under the Napoleonic code!!!!!!!....ohhhhh........were so screwed......LOL......I don't want to call my ciggarrette a fag!!!!!!!..........LMAO.......

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello !!!

I'm an administrator of this French Forum “Fz6Ride” !!

This forum talk about a French Team of Fz6 riders.
We are presently 159 members dispatch in all the country and you can see this map FZ6 Ride - Carte-des-membres.com.

This site open until November 2007 !

I don't understand why you talk about a copy ............??????????

If you have any questions .......... I can respond you !!!!!!!!

I thinks out sites should link to each other... We can be your sites North American friends and your site can be our French Friends...:thumbup:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I thinks out sites should link to each other... We can be your sites North American friends and your site can be our French Friends...:thumbup:

Hey hey hey!!! Now I know that most the members here are from the US,- but please don't forget the members from the rest of the world:spank:

:justkidding:

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooooh but which would the French-Canadian's join? And what about those Wallonians? Or even the Monegasque? And what if you come from Paris, Texas? It's all getting very confusing now est il pas? And don't even mention the Channel Islands.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only good French road is the last 100 metres before the border post out of the country.

I did a tour of France many years ago...did about 5000kms, roads ranged from great to very bad...some great roads to be had in the French pyriennes during summer.:thumbup:

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Found in their gallery...

Now, I don't speak french, but I do believe them's fightin' words!

Pic was too big to post in this space... click here.
:eek:

But seriously, I wouldn't call their site a copy by any means. This forum's base language is English. I can't blame a group of people for stating a forum that they can actually communicate effectively on. Google needs to invent/buy/steal auto-translating forum software for us.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you're really courious what they're saying, use Yahoo Babel Fish

View attachment 12954

Just paste the url in the url box, select the language translating from to the one you want and select translate. It's not perfect, and I laughed when I saw that the title of their photogallery was Wrinkle, or the meteing of the Wrinkles, WTF?

View attachment 12955

Anyway, now that a FZ6 Ride member has joined our forum, latex_mv, :welcome: to the FZ6-Forum.com!