FS: 2004 FZ6 Fast Blue

Burnspot

Reaction score
www.burningfiles.com
Just got an FJR1300 a few weeks ago and part of the deal with the financial committee is to sell the fizzer asap (not a bad deal, lol). We're a mostly 2up family and it was time to upsize a bit.

SOLD!!!!!, cash only please. You pick it up in person.
  • 2nd Owner
  • 21,xxx miles
  • Corbin Custom Seat - Carbon Fiber Design
  • FAZR6's FE Kit installed
  • Grip Puppies, new Pro Grips underneath
  • Throttlemeister Heavies
  • Motovation Sliders
  • Pilot Power Tires (front is great, back probably 1/2 season left)
  • Fresh swingarm pivot lube/inspection
  • Fresh oil/filter change - Yamalube Full Synth
  • Fresh radiator flush/fill
  • TPS replacement done before recall
  • Title in hand
  • I'll throw in some Cortech Sport saddlebags as well (excellent shape).
  • Haynes Manual included
  • For NC residents, bike just had its state inspection in January.

I'm the second owner of this bike; bike's been ridden sensibly and I've done quite a bit of 2up with the wife. Under my stewardship, the bike's been 100% garaged when not out on a trip. Self-serviced. The original owner, from what the dealer told me when I bought the bike in 2005, had a parking lot tip-over...so there is a light rash on the stator cover and LSF turn signal. There's some typical scratches around the pillion grab rails from camping and carrying the usual gear. My Fizzer has NOT been down on my watch. :D

Apart from the TPS issues I had when I first bought the bike (dealer replaced TPS in the days before the recall), it's had completely trouble-free running. I'd love to keep both bikes, but I simply don't have the room...plus the wife's leaning on me. ;)

The RAM mount you see in photos below is NOT included...that's been shifted to the Feejer. Photos also show the Triboseat on pillion...seat underneath is fine, we just added the Tribo to keep my wife from sliding into me while 2up.

IMG_0383.jpg

Below, some rash view.
IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_1985.JPG

You can see slight rashing on signal. On the stator cover, what you see are bug guts...the bit of rash is on the lower face.

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

These are the saddlebags I'm including, not used since photo was taken since they kinda interfere with 2up riding.

I can snap more pics if necessary...
PM me for info. Thanks!

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the ThrottleMeister if you ever decided to part things out.

Just PM me if you ever decide.

Burnspot

Reaction score
www.burningfiles.com
Hey how bout a new thread about your FJ. I'm really interested in one of those being my next bike.

Heh, I ought to, lol. It's a beautiful machine and one that I've always wanted. Bucket loads of power and very comfortable. It's especially sensitive to tire pressures and suspension settings, with a heavier front end; however, there's a multitude of suspension adjustment points (many times more than Fizzer). I've put about 1500 miles on it since I got it in January (I'll ride in shat weather, but only to a point...we've had loads of crap snow/rain) and finally did some 2up with the wife over this past weekend. No complaints. :D

FJR Farkles so far:
Brakeaway Throttle Lock
Vstream Windscreen
Lowered suspension (1")
Motovation Sliders
Bar risers
MCL stem nut RAM ball
Fuzeblock
Tupperware striping kit

Moving the Fizzer and FJR around the garage gives you a very stark awareness of the weight...the Fizz is like a feather compared to the FJR, lol. I suspect I'll keep the FJR for a very long time. :D
IMG_0405_0.jpg

Last edited:

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They're a pretty sweet bike and although it may not hit the curves like the FZ but when you pull the cases off it sure looks like it could.

Yamaha_FJR-1300_Sports-Bike.jpg