FS: HVMP Heavy Bar End Weights

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Used for 1 year, but in perfect shape (never been crashed). I'm including hardware I put together myself to mount these up to Renthal handlebars (13mm internal diameter). It should also work for bars with 12mm internal diameter.
I am also including original bolts which make these mount right up to Suzuki bars.

$45 shipped.

Hudson Valley Motorsports Parts - Motorcycle Handle Bar Ends for Suzuki motor bikes to Reduce Vibrations

19792d1247953284-renthal-handlebar-hvmp-bar-ends-oury-grips-bar5.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will these work with the hardware you're including on an OEM set of bars?

No, unfortunately that will not work. HVMP does make bar ends for FZ6/FZ1 bars now and they are even heavier. They're not listed on their site yet, but they are $72.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, unfortunately that will not work. HVMP does make bar ends for FZ6/FZ1 bars now and they are even heavier. They're not listed on their site yet, but they are $72.

Thanks! Not ready for new bars yet, but have to get something to eliminate some of the buzz that's started since installing an SW Motech Bar Riser... I will get in touch with HVMP.

Cheers, and good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
If you want the HVMP for the stock handlebar, you need to contact HVMP directly. They do have it, just not on their website. As I am a beta-tester, I can attest to their performance in reducing the vibrations. Personally I think it looks awesome on the bike. See my review under 'HVMP bar ends (HEAVY!) review'

Hey Erci, may I ask why you're selling yours?