FS: K5 Headlight w custom fairing

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
For those of you looking to go Naked:

View attachment 1848

It is brand new still in the box from the vendor. It would cost you around $800 if you wanted to import it from Europe... I am selling it for $450 + shipping. I am open to negotiate :D

Here are some more shots (I had done the paint job on this one, so it looks pretty bad... the one for sale is not painted yet):

1122022864_34b50d03f5_b.jpg

1122025008_979157c9b3_b.jpg

1122026778_fa72046545_o.jpg

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Long story hehe... ordered the K5... never got here... so 6 weeks later, seller got insurance $$ and shipped another one... while the 2nd one was in transit, my neighbor knocks at my door at tells me some b.s. about how he just got this box a few days ago (read a month ago), and "does not know what to do with it", so he is bringing it back to me...

It was delivered to the wrong house and I am convinced my neighbor was trying to sell it for a month (the box was ripped open on one corner) and gave up after he realized he could not get rid of it... that's when he brought it back to me.

Anyway, I open the box and the seller had shipped a K4 instead of K5 as ordered...

So now I have a K4, with a K5 on the way... the seller messed up my first shipment, and got paid insurance already, so I figured I`d make someone happy in the US and get some $$ back on the $850 it cost me to get my headlight lol (insane exchange rate + high international shipping costs).