FS: Red fuel tanks!

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there everyone!

I have two red fuel tanks for sale. These will work with any year so if you're in need of one or would like some pictures or more info let me know! One has a small patch of road rash on the left hand side (great for someone who wants one for track days or a repair job) and the other just has some scratches and whatnot but no rash (perfect for someone who wants to custom paint but doesn't want to do it to their good original one or would make a good replacement for after an accident!). Both are very usable and rust free. PM me if you're interested!

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So finally the weekend is here and I had some time to take some pictures.

015.jpg

This is the tank with no rash just a couple very small chips and some scratches. (tank 1) this is the tank on my bike in my profile picture.

0022.jpg

Another of tank 1

002-1.jpg

This is tank 2. This only has the dent and rash on one side, and the resulting small impact dent. Otherwise this one has no other damage at all.

003.jpg

Tank 2. Main damage. Rash + dent.

004.jpg

Tank 2. Resulting impact dent. Very small.

As I said earlier both are very operational and rust free. Need to sell these guys as soon as I can so anyone who is slightly interested don't hesitate to inquire! :thumbup:

Last edited:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!!! I'd rather sell these guys to people on the forum than post them on ebay. Nobody needs a tank???

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd bet you'd get more interest if you suggested a price that you are looking for ... you might get some fence-sitters who might have picked one up otherwise. (Maybe not, just sayin') :)

Biz-ump

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you're right, pretty flexible at the moment. Let's say $150 shipped for the dented and $250 shipped for the non-dented one. It's about $47 to ship in the US.

Last edited:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
where did u get that tank pad?

It came with it already on when I got that tank. I'm trying to find another one for the brand new one I just bought cuz that's the coolest tank pad I've seen so far.

Also the undented tank sale is still pending. Waiting for a replay. The dented tank is still available. If there is any interest at all let me know, I'm flexible. I gotta get these guys out of my apartment living room lol. Thanks all!