FS: ValterMoto Type 3 Rearsets - FZ6

trailmug

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of ValterMoto Type 3 Rearsets, and then got a deal I couldn't pass up on an R6. They were never opened. Black (only available color). Comes with mounting hardware, spacers, and a new shift linkage rod. Kneedraggers has them listed for $350, but I attempted to order through them twice, and both times they could not give me a worst-case delivery date. I had them sent from Italy, at a cost of close to $500 to me. I would like to try to get ~$300 out of them. Inquiries in the US only, please -- I have had some nightmarish experiences with international shipping.

Thanks!

vmrs1c.jpg

Stock photo. I'll take a picture of the package when I get home. ValterMoto makes the rearsets specified for FZ6 Cup bikes, if you can find a photo of one of those (for some reason right now I can't).

I like those. Is it very hard to change the whole deal like that? I would have to wait for some more coin. I've spent too much money this summer on my FZ6. Not that that's a bad thing but I still have some summer left to ride ride ride. :thumbup:

The stock shift linkage gets flipped around so it sticks out instead of in, and the shift linkage bar is moved to the outside of the frame instead of the inside. Instructions are included as to how to position the shift linkage, where to put the spacers, etc, but it looks like everything should bolt straight up!

vmrs1c.jpg

Stock photo. I'll take a picture of the package when I get home. ValterMoto makes the rearsets specified for FZ6 Cup bikes, if you can find a photo of one of those (for some reason right now I can't).

Is what they look like.....the FZ6 Cup Valtermoto type 3 rearsets

View attachment 20353

Or this, the later model Valtermoto type 3 rearsets

View attachment 20354

:thumbup:

The ValterMoto catalog specifies this one for 04-06. AFAIK, the rearsets did not change for 07-09.

They will fit on all FZ6's.

:thumbup:

Thanks! I checked the catalog at GP Tech LLC and it lists the Type 2's specifically for the 07-09 model. But its good to know the cheaper Type 1 and the better Type 3 would also fit. Wish the adjustable x.5's would fit an FZ6!

Back