FZ1 for sale.. pity it's red...

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This bike is advertised on one of our local forums.

2008, 11,000km (6,835mi), metallic red, full fairing, FSH by Yamaha, Immaculate Condition. 1 Owner, Excellent Commuter. R60,000.00

That's USD 8,580.00

I'm so tempted....

Bike.jpg

Last edited:
This bike is advertised on one of our local forums.

2008, 11,000km (6,835mi), metallic red, full fairing, FSH by Yamaha, Immaculate Condition. 1 Owner, Excellent Commuter. R60,000.00

That's USD 8,580.00

I'm so tempted....

not sure why the pic isn't there :(

Excellent commuter! Lol! It's an FZ1! hoon bike!!! :rockon:

Last edited:
Is that a good price? It would be high here but I say BUY IT! You can always change the color. I bought my FZ1 last spring and really like it.

Anybody that has nothing, absolutely nothing in the garage can't be trusted. Does that look like a normal garage? I would, first, get some answers.

I dunno mate. Those red ones look pretty nice in the sunlight I reckon. It's a very deep looking red.(Yammy colours kick ring)

Full fairing, and a seat cowl is it? Looks pretty sweet, and the price sounds pretty good for here:confused:...lol.

As for the spud gun on the side....the sound from it once it's broken in is awesome, and with the Carbon fibre guard and end cap thingy they actually look the part too.(They don't scrape too badly, for most street riding. Pegs hit well before the can).

Back