FZ6 "Black project"! Now with Spy Video!

re: FZ6 "Black project"! Now with Spy Video!

lol Im trying hard to find something that isnt perfect...you appear to have some blue on the forks, brake calipers & rear stand...unless Im mistaken?

Blue on the forks is an Ohlins sticker, blue on the brake calipers is because the calipers came off an R6, and they used to have blue discs in the back of the caliper, this will change shortly, to gold, when i put the radial brake calipers on the bike...

Lol....i get the joke now....it's been a long few days!

:D

And the video is where ??? :eyebrow: Waiting , waiting , waiting :popcorn: :iconbeer: :popcorn: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :popcorn: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer:

And the video is where ??? :eyebrow: Waiting , waiting , waiting :popcorn: :iconbeer: :popcorn: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :popcorn: :iconbeer: :iconbeer: :iconbeer:

I took the camera, made the video, and have been trying to upload it, but being high def, this takes a while...like 300 minutes for a 60
second video on YouTube! Then when your crappy wireless Internet connection keeps dropping out...killing the download half way through....it's just about impossible to do!

Have tried four times since last night, and have now given up! Sorry! Fix the broadband network Julia! I live 3km's from the CBD and Internet connection here is freaking woeful!

Thats cool mate, i'll just have to have another cuppla Rums :drool: while I wait impatiently :D Unless she who shall be obeyed decides a Friday evening ride is in order :rockon: :rockon:

Thats cool mate, i'll just have to have another cuppla Rums :drool: while I wait impatiently :D Unless she who shall be obeyed decides a Friday evening ride is in order :rockon: :rockon:

Yeah, well i am trying again right now....440 minutes to go, and that's just the first video, with the baffles out! there is another video, with the Baffles in, have not even bothered to try upload that yet...

Just waiting for my internet connection to go bang, and make me re-start again!

I reckon i will be posting these video's in about a year at this rate!!!

:(

Yeah, well i am trying again right now....440 minutes to go, and that's just the first video, with the baffles out! there is another video, with the Baffles in, have not even bothered to try upload that yet...

Just waiting for my internet connection to go bang, and make me re-start again!

I reckon i will be posting these video's in about a year at this rate!!!

Epic fail...download keeps crashing, but not before i ended up using all my data allowance for the month! lucky it's the end of the month...

That's why I went back to a home phone and ADSL2+. I rang up my old service provider and got up 'em for the rent as well. I was right in the middle of their coverage zone, and coverage was intermittent. Apparently they have a more accurate chart of coverage in the service dept. than they provide in store, and they told me I was in an intermittent area and would have problems with it dropping out etc.

I asked them why I wasn't told this when I signed up, at which point they let me off the hook with the contract (which in my opinion they were in breach of...after all, I hadn't moved and had no service).

The mobile broadband is a groovy thing as far as it goes, but it is expensive, and slow. It has issues, and most of the places where it'd be useful to have (eg. on a camping trip etc.) it is in roaming mode anyway.

Anyhow....back on track....You'll have to give us your card, and I'll upload it for you:thumbup:

This thread is officially the longest "on topic" thread I have seen...:thumbup: It seems to keep hijackers and other subjects at bay because its just so cool.:rockon: VVVIIIIDDDDDEOOOOOOO cant wait :BLAA:

I took the camera, made the video, and have been trying to upload it, but being high def, this takes a while...like 300 minutes for a 60
second video on YouTube! Then when your crappy wireless Internet connection keeps dropping out...killing the download half way through....it's just about impossible to do!

Have tried four times since last night, and have now given up! Sorry! Fix the broadband network Julia! I live 3km's from the CBD and Internet connection here is freaking woeful!

Solution to this problem.....Mikey (Ozzieboy) offered to take the memory card with the video on it, and upload it for me. So without a moments hesitation, i gave Mikey the card, and i am guessing the video will pop up here soon!

With friends like Mikey...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I noticed after i finished the bike, that the end cans were sitting a tiny bit too low, and really needed to be a about 10mm - 15mm higher, and closer to the rear seat nuit for "neatness" sake, and to help the bottom line of the seat unit to "wrap around the end cans more...so it was off with the hanger brackets, drilled 2 holes 13mm lower on each side, cut the top of the bracket off, so it fitted under the sub frame, where it mounts, cleaned it all up, and put the brackets back on, and re-fitted the seat unit,...hey presto, it looks a thousand times better...

Then i noticed that it there seemed to be a bit of a break in the rain we have been experiencing in the last couple of days, so i chucked on the leathers, and took the bike for a quick blat up to Lobethal...about 45km's each way, and twisty for most of it...

Bike felt great, but still needs both a heavier fork spring, and more compliance for bumpy roads....is a bit harsh over bumpy roads...which we have plenty of around here....

And also, now the bike is crap to ride if you are lazy, you really need to get your body moving with the bike, and get moving on that seat to get the most out of the thing! Which is cool, cause now you can, the "Seat", or more accurately, the broad, flattish slab, that the bike now has, makes moving from side to side on the bike much much easier...

Now, to get the Radial mounted brake calipers & adaptors on the bike before my next ride.

:rockon:

Nice one Jamie,

Congrats on nearly finishing your bike. Looks very nice, Kudos to Mikey for helping too.

Nelly:thumbup:

OK. Here's the vid. Finally got my brown stinky stuff in one sock:eek:, and got it uploaded.:thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hBU6pQzSs]YouTube - FZ6 Shortened 2 Bros baffles in/baffles out.[/ame]

Looks and sounds great !
The FZ1 tail light looks hot .

Edit: I dont see any rear indicators .........intergrated tail light ?

Yep, intregrated tail light, indicators are actually pretty decent, and the brake light is almost painfully bright up close!

:D

Back