Fz6 color change suggestions

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I bet the first color change suggestion will be "don't do it", so let's get that out of the way.

I have an 05 silver/black and I thought I would noodle on other colors. I have the silver engine and frame (which I will not consider changing) along with black wheels (which I would prefer not to). So that leaves fender, fairing, visors, tank and rear handless.

I am about as artistic as a breaker bar, so I thought I would throw this out to the group.

I prefer light colors but I LOVE the Ducati red. If you have done this already then let's see the pics.

Thanks

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How secure are you in your manhood? :D

Pink_FZ6_2006_by_ryugacooking.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How secure are you in your manhood? :D

Pink_FZ6_2006_by_ryugacooking.jpg
I like that lots and would own it, and it reminds me of my Pops Triumph drag bike from the 70's "Purple Panic"
The down side to a bike as unique as that is its very hard to say. It wasn't me boss??

Nelly

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
To second the white bike suggestion, look at the colors on the Datyona 675R

2011-Triumph-Daytona-675R.jpg

And think about the parts you could go with, red subframe? yeah, that would be pretty sexy...

anyway - I'm also with the camp of changing my color, probably in the coming year. I'm partial to Yamaha Team Blue, (Matte/cream) White (Like the 848Evo color), and the retro yellow and black yamahas, so expect something like that (one of those, probably not all).

2006-Yamaha-YZF-R1-50thc.jpg

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
There's something magical about a white bike with a black frame. If I had any sort of painting ability, my black '09 would be a white '09.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There's something magical about a white bike with a black frame. If I had any sort of painting ability, my black '09 would be a white '09.
I agree, there's just something so pure about it. I was VERY sure I was going to get a Ninja 300 with the arctic white but I couldn't find them anywhere. Truth be told, I'd have thrown any dealership my money if they had a white one in stock and you'd have never seen me here... I still have some buyers remorse and still really want to ride one
2013KawasakiNinja300FirstRide13.jpg

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
one more vote for white, and as you can see white bikes are just plain sexy, good luck and def keep us up to date. I also like the pastic dip as to really see if you will like it, although I am not sure how much it would cost to do the whole bike in it

PS, nice find Erci :cheer: