FZ6-Forum Blast from the past

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know!!! wow we only had 9 members then... Back then I never imagined our site would become what it has..

Thank you everyone for being a part of the FZ6 Family!!:cheer:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know!!! wow we only had 9 members then... Back then I never imagined our site would become what it has..

Thank you everyone for being a part of the FZ6 Family!!:cheer:

No! Thank you for all your hard work and caring. You've made this forum possible as well as the great group of people the forum is made up of. It's uncanny how many great members we have.
It always comes up in conversations when we members get together out side of Cyberville. All agree we have a very unique forum and you started it! I don't get to say thank you enough....:D

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its an awesome site, with an awesome family, for an awesome product. :thumbup: It will continue to grow until Yamaha decides to kill production... :spank:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea.. and the admin was the top poster...

thanks again for all your hard work.. and to everyone else for making the forum one of the best places on the internet :thumbup:

Maverick

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! Great job!

Just curious Admin, what motivated you to start the forum and what were your biggest challenges in making it what it is today?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! Great job!

Just curious Admin, what motivated you to start the forum and what were your biggest challenges in making it what it is today?

Good question... There was this "other" website with a huge FZ6 area that I joined when I first bought my FZ6. I asked some simple noob questions and was roasted... It seemed there was no friendly place to learn about my bike.. I was so pissed at the "other site" I started this one...

The biggest challenges was convincing the wife why we need a 300 dollar a month internet conection to the house LOL..