FZ6-Forum T shirts - COOL

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree that the shirts look fantastic. I was M.I.A. from the forum when you guys ordered these ... any chance for a second run?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i try to where my shirt every time i ride.. but multiple days in a week and hot days dont really make it possible.. prolly should have bought 7 so i would have one for every day of the week...

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys! Glad you all like them.

I have one black one left. I think im gonna randomly throw it up for grabs in the "freebies" section one day here soon.. keep your eyes peeled. :BLAA:

tymensen

Reaction score
Visit site
I am actually still anxiously waiting for the shirt I ordered. It has been nearly 2 months and I can't seem to track it past the fact that it was shipped though Baltimore Sept 3. Maybe stuck at Canada customs. Is there anyone else who ordered shirts and have not have them arrive? From the pics they look awesome.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am actually still anxiously waiting for the shirt I ordered. It has been nearly 2 months and I can't seem to track it past the fact that it was shipped though Baltimore Sept 3. Maybe stuck at Canada customs. Is there anyone else who ordered shirts and have not have them arrive? From the pics they look awesome.
Thats strange. The shipping info says that it was in baltmore and has not moved since?