FZ6 Popular.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
When I go to gear, and bike shops, my under $4k FZ is just as popular as any bike in the parking lot.:cheer: I get guys that are ridding $$$ euro, and super sports asking about my bike.:thumbup: It's hard to tell that it's a Yamaha.:D

I'm so very happy with this bike.:BLAA: If I only had ABS.:(

Last year when I got my bike inspected the guy who was doing it kept commenting on how it was such a nice bike and so practical. All while bikes worth 3 times what mine are worth were also in the shop. Makes you feel good! :D.

Yeah, dude. I get plenty of compliments on my $3500 bike, and she rides great. I'm super happy with it. :D

I walked away with smirk on Friday seeings I'd parked in a heard of SS's (5) and the Fiz was the only one void of Chicken! HA!

Love my $4000 bike!

My oldest friend who runs a local honda, yamaha, suzuki, kawie shop says when he gets an FZ6 in trade it sells pretty fast. There's a lot to like about them. :thumbup::cheer:

I've never had this happen. Last week when I stopped at my local shop I had to park between a KTM RC8 and a new FZ1. All I could think of is how normal my FZ6 was starting to look.

My ladyfriend always things fully faired and dressed up bikes look good. When I first showed her a picture of the fz6 she almost said I cant get it. Went to go look at it and she was very impressed. I feel like the bulk of pictures dont do it justice. I told a few people what I got (fz6) and nobody truly knew what it was.

When I go to gear, and bike shops, my under $4k FZ is just as popular as any bike in the parking lot.:cheer: I get guys that are ridding $$$ euro, and super sports asking about my bike.:thumbup: It's hard to tell that it's a Yamaha.:D

I'm so very happy with this bike.:BLAA: If I only had ABS.:(

I dont like MC abs systems personally, my abs is a combination of my right foot and right index & middle fingers.

Ya, right on.
I think it's the under seat exhaust pipes and the sexy gas tank.
I've had people say " Man, that's a good lookin bike!"
;)

the undertails look cool but man are they expensive to mess with. a normal side can is about $500 but our bike gets the fine price of $900 (new pipes w/o being on sale) The pipes also make the bike look bigger than it is, usually the dual undertails are only on liter bikes.

I really love the FZ and can understand why people admire it, but i usually find that the people admiring my bike are:
(1) sqwids that think it's something else...
(2) older guys that like the look of the bike without the cramped ergos.

I love how rare this bike is in the USA. I have never ridden along side another FZ6 accidentally in my 20,000 miles of riding.

My ladyfriend always things fully faired and dressed up bikes look good. When I first showed her a picture of the fz6 she almost said I cant get it. Went to go look at it and she was very impressed. I feel like the bulk of pictures dont do it justice. I told a few people what I got (fz6) and nobody truly knew what it was.

My wife hated *everything* I was looking at (mostly sv650) until she saw the fizz. She thought I was a tool for even considering such nonsense. Here is her exact quote when I first showed her an FZ6 picture,

"Oh now that's hot. Wow. OK. You can get one of those."

My wife hated *everything* I was looking at (mostly sv650) until she saw the fizz. She thought I was a tool for even considering such nonsense. Here is her exact quote when I first showed her an FZ6 picture,

"Oh now that's hot. Wow. OK. You can get one of those."
My GF said something very similar to that when I showed her what kind of bike I was looking to get. Women are so picky

Is it all about fashion ? You could take an unpopular stance and say that unlike most Gucci bags, you have a GENUINE Yamaha :)

Back