G'day from Western Australia......

Prebstar

FZ6 Maintenance Man
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been a long time lurker and have now finally joined.

Great forum - lots of good info, people and pics. :thumbup:

I don't have an FZ6 but have been washing and maintaining one since June last year...... ;)

My rides are 09 Speed Triple and 08 XJR1300

Naked bikes rule.......

Here are my babies

That's 2 mighty nice steeds you got there buddy! Welcome, post lots, but ride more!

:rockon:

:welcome: to the madhouse:BLAA:...lol. You're off to a good start already, with the pics:thumbup::cheer:.

Nice selection of bikes:D. Was in between Yammy and Trumpy myself and went with the cheaper option, but I know they are a sweet machine.

Hey, I'm wondering if we know the owner of that FZ6, if it's competition white, and why the heck she doesn't maintain it herself...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike

:welcome: to the madhouse:BLAA:...lol. You're off to a good start already, with the pics:thumbup::cheer:.

Nice selection of bikes:D. Was in between Yammy and Trumpy myself and went with the cheaper option, but I know they are a sweet machine.

Hey, I'm wondering if we know the owner of that FZ6, if it's competition white, and why the heck she doesn't maintain it herself...lol.:BLAA:

Cheers
Mike
She doesn't clean/maintain because I prefer the job to be done properly.

Shed + beer fridge + clean bikes = Happy Mike

:welcome: Mate , glad to see ' She who shall be obeyed ' has talked you into joining us :D....... +1 on the whole Drinky + Washing = Happy Me :rockon:...... I think the XJR is one mighty awesome looking steed ;) , Kazza might have told you there is another fanatical XJR man lurking round these parts....... Ohh would you look at that , i just found one in my garage :rof:

Thanks guys it seems like I've been part of the family for ages.

This is a great site. I'm a member of a few forums but none of them are as friendly as this one.

And at least someone here appreciates my XJR as much as I do.

And at least someone here appreciates my XJR as much as I do.

Oh we appreciate Humpy's steed....but we do like to give him heaps about it being the "Gentleman's Express"....now there is 2 of you to heap $hit onto....Lol!

How is the Armchair anyway? :D

:spank:

Cheers
Mike
Why should I maintain/wash it myself when I've got Mike?

I did a crap job washing it the first time, and now, Mr Anal can't handle it so he'd rather do it himself.

I'm not stupid..... :BLAA:

:welcome:! Prebstar. Just watch out for those foreign invaders (seppos) from other lands on this site!

Nice bikes Mate!

Why should I maintain/wash it myself when I've got Mike?

I did a crap job washing it the first time, and now, Mr Anal can't handle it so he'd rather do it himself.

I'm not stupid..... :BLAA:

Same technique I used as a young fella in the Navy when the superiors (pffft) sent me to make coffees. They usually Only did it once...lol.:Flip:

Same technique I used as a young fella in the Navy when the superiors (pffft) sent me to make coffees. They usually Only did it once...lol.:Flip:

He uses the same theory now when he brings his bike to the shop to wash....does a crap job, then watches as i cant deal with it, and go over it for him....

Well i used to anyway....Now that he has his new FZ1, he cant wash it enough, just loves carressing that pipe, and fondling those rims....it's sickening to watch...

:Flip:

Back