Get the tire home or bust LOL

I know for you cops two up on a motorcycle is a completely weird thing, in general two guys is weird as well, here in my country is the opposite, cops ride two up all the time and the general people two, you see here two men in a bike no matter if it is a small or a big bike.

I just think its funny when two guys are riding two up and the guy on the back is twice the size of the guy on the front and holding on to him looks like hes hugging a pole :BLAA:

LMFAO I had to stare at it and then read following posts to figure out why it was funny. The tire looks like a bag so I'm like....wtf is wrong with the bag I don't get it but lmfao that's awesome.

:D:D:D

believe me we here think exactly the same, if both guys are about the same size no problem, but is the scenario is the one you mention it is completely hilarious :thumbup:

I have strapped a rear tire on the passenger seat and rode to the shop for a tire mount one time, you gotta do what you gotta do when you dont have a car... but wearing it around your waist looks silly...not to mention that lane splitting can be extremely problematic :D

Back