Getting the FZ6 Tour Ready

clarksas

Reaction score
Visit site
I just signed up for a 10 day Colorado/Utah Tour for this Summer. Someone will trailer my 2007 FZ6 to Denver where I will fly in and away I go. This is my first such tour. In fact, I have only been riding for 1 year but getting much experience including numerous safety courses and group rides.

I am looking for advice on getting the appropriate accessories for my FZ6 including side bags, tail bags, rain gear, etc. I am sure there are many experienced tourers who have great suggestions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

if you can afford hard luggage I'd go that way...the Givi E21 cases and rack are gonna
be under 400 bucks and give you secure, dry storage....don't think there is any soft
luggage that will stay dry on a long day of rain riding, best quality suit you can afford,
a motorcycle rain suit, they are designed to fit sitting on the bike, generic suits are not,
and I'd look at some booties to go over your riding boots, ear plugs are a good idea to
have, a taller windshield can make a bad day a lot better, I'd strongly recommend a
throttle lock device...the list goes on and on....you prolly just gotta go try and see what
you need, maybe do a weekend first...have a great trip :thumbup:

Back