Good read....Chernobyl.

That's interesting. I had seen this site a few years ago, and just yesterday I was travelling in a pretty rural area and started thinking about it. Couldn't remember the url or anything.

Thanks

Pretty interesting read. Thanks for sharing. It would be weird to travel there where you can't leave the road for fear of radioactive poisoning.

I found that web site a couple years ago and I go back and read it quite often . it really speaks to what we as a human race can do to F things up in the name of advancement

That's interesting. I had seen this site a few years ago, and just yesterday I was travelling in a pretty rural area and started thinking about it. Couldn't remember the url or anything.

Thanks

Shrimp. Plate. Plate of shrimp...

Arcane '80's movie reference.

anyhow. Very cool stuff.

Taken me a while to reply to this but i hope others get to see the link with my post! :)

It truly is an amazing place i'm sure to visit. The sheer knowledge that humans can cause so much destruction and how nature will always win out.

I may visit it myself some day, its not too too far from where I am! :) (good excuse for a long motorcycle drive!)

Back