Goodbye New Enough!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are no longer there.... actually changed names to MotorcycleGear.com!

Paul Thompson said:
Today is a big day for us. This is the first day our site will appear under a new domain name.

Why? New Enough started in my closet over a decade ago. The business started as a simple buy-sell-trade site for second hand, high quality leathers. I chose newenough.com because it was descriptive of what I wanted to do and also because it was free :)

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the newenough moniker was a poor choice. Who knew our business would evolve into what it is today (nothing at all used, blemished or refurbished). And back then I had no clue as to the importance of key search terms being so important in a name (like "motorcycle," duh).

Recently I was lucky enough to acquire the motorcyclegear.com domain. I think it is the perfect name to represent our business. I hope you agree. Please adjust your bookmarks and links on any pages you may own/control. Changing domain names is never a cake walk and it will help if a lot of people link directly to our new name.

I want you to continue to enjoy the same great products, prices and service provided by our great group of employees. Here's to a another 10 great years with a better name!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good for them! i thought fromt he title that another great company had gone under... but they are getting smarter and hopefully better :BLAA:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good for them! i thought fromt he title that another great company had gone under... but they are getting smarter and hopefully better :BLAA:

That is what I thought too. I almost had a panic moment!

Glad they have been successful. IMHO, they have excellent customer service, and a clear and well thought out return policy. Great company to work with.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: This is why I titled it as such... attention getter for the regular shoppers! :D I think this is a smart move. I just wonder who was the dumbarse that let the domain name of motorcyclegear.com lapse so that Paul could snipe it! Way to be on the ball Paul!

Those in IT know that snipers are out there and you'd BEST be on your toes with domain registrations. Lapse and it is gone and there is NO recovery for most instances without paying a fortune to the sniper who registered it as theirs.

Well done Paul! Hats off to you!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: This is why I titled it as such... attention getter for the regular shoppers! :D I think this is a smart move. I just wonder who was the dumbarse that let the domain name of motorcyclegear.com lapse so that Paul could snipe it! Way to be on the ball Paul!

Those in IT know that snipers are out there and you'd BEST be on your toes with domain registrations. Lapse and it is gone and there is NO recovery for most instances without paying a fortune to the sniper who registered it as theirs.

Well done Paul! Hats off to you!

Thanks bro, you got my attention with that title, that's for sure. This is where I buy almost all of my motorcycle gear at this point. Great prices, even better customer service.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got an email this morning from them about the change. I've purchased lots of things from them, including my Scorps, and they have great service.

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. I have ordered from them several times and haven't been disappointed.