Got my FZ6N

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks absolutely amazing! Definately a good buy with the axle armour and sliders too!
Good to see you where not seduced by the FJR6 or whatever its called, they are all I see in the dealerships anymore :(
the sliders went on before it even left the workshop, a lot of people drop their bike first trip home and i didnt want that.
The boss tried to talk me into the xj6, but i think it was only because we have one for a demo and he wanted it gone as its time was up and he likes to keep the demos fresh:rolleyes: but the fz is much much nicer and got that bit more oomf;)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks absolutely amazing! Definately a good buy with the axle armour and sliders too!
Good to see you where not seduced by the FJR6 or whatever its called, they are all I see in the dealerships anymore :(
XJ6?

I know what you mean. They're everywhere.

FZ6N for me......

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations, we both know that the yellow ones are the best, dont we!!

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
No front fork reflectors? hm... that must be a US thing.

Yes that is a US thing.

Being from the UK, I noticed that first on a Harley and thought it looked weird with reflectors on the forks. Then I noticed pictures of bikes I had owned but taken in the States had also got these reflectors. As far as I know the US of A is the only place who does this.