Grabbing

valkesz

Reaction score
Visit site
It happens to be 50 km / h around minimal offset gas engine brake pull handle mounting position of the machine. It feels as if some of the gas drag handle, and hold steady or even sluggish fuel supply or ignition hagyogatna out. However, these idle and acceleration would be problematic, not only for urban cruising speed. Idling okay, since I have not noticed a problem in the plane and feel good acceleration, higher speeds, acceleration jerks. What can not I see the problem.?

Thanks.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome,

Your English is pretty rough.

Can you try to ask that question in a different way so that we can understand it?

Looks to be a ran through an automated translator of some kind. Anyone else do Hungarian AND English?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
It happens to be 50 km / h around minimal offset gas engine brake pull handle mounting position of the machine. It feels as if some of the gas drag handle, and hold steady or even sluggish fuel supply or ignition hagyogatna out. However, these idle and acceleration would be problematic, not only for urban cruising speed. Idling okay, since I have not noticed a problem in the plane and feel good acceleration, higher speeds, acceleration jerks. What can not I see the problem.?

Thanks.

Sounds like the engine is stuttering / slowing / not getting fuel during hard acceleration?

Not sure about the 'break pull handle' bit but could it be the 'on/off' throttle experience that new riders complain about on this bike?

Maybe a TPS issue?

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I really do hope we can help this guy out, but in the meantime, I'll offer no assistance by having a good chuckle at the first post. I think goats is on the right path.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like he is attempting to explain the Jerky on/off throttle response of the FZ6.