Grip Puppies - $15 shipped

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of used but in excellent condition Grip Puppies for sale. I had these on my FZ1 for about a month but just didn't like the feel of them, a little too thick for my tastes. But they were extremely comfortable and did cut down on the vibes a bit. They have been trimmed down to about 4 1/8 inches to fit the FZ1 grips but they will fit the FZ6 grips as well. $15 shipped to lower 48.
GEDC0391.jpg

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you re-check the length?

My current GPs are 4 & 3/4" long

I'll take a picture of it on the FZ1 Grip. I want to say the length is somewhere between 4 1/8 and 4 1/4 and they fit perfect but I will double check that as well. I also double checked the part number for the 2nd gen FZ1 and the FZ6S2 grips and they are the same so I know they will fit the FZ6 as well. Just remeasured and they are about 4 1/4, may a tad over. Here is a shot installed on bike.

GEDC0400.jpg

Last edited:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I went looking at californiasporttouring for a new set. it appears they don't sell these anymore. I actually cannot find them for sale anywhere on the web. Does anyone know the story here? I've had them for 5 years. A great product

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went looking at californiasporttouring for a new set. it appears they don't sell these anymore. I actually cannot find them for sale anywhere on the web. Does anyone know the story here? I've had them for 5 years. A great product

Just ordered a set yesterday (their on their way already);

Grip Puppy Motorcycle Grip Covers Fits Over Standard Grips | eBay

There's some other sellers on Flea Bay too.

I guess their company in based in the UK...

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess my google patience at the end of a long day isn't very good. Ouch on the price. the last time I paid $9 for them. Good to know I can still get a set, thanks for this

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess my google patience at the end of a long day isn't very good. Ouch on the price. the last time I paid $9 for them. Good to know I can still get a set, thanks for this

Yepper.

The one's I have now are not genuine GP's, BUT were about $10.00 (they DO absorb water) but have been on at least 3 years and I have one small rip starting.

I know I didn't spend that much in 2009 when I initially put GP's on, but their worth it..