Group buy for DEMON/ANGEL Eyes!! Need 25 people!

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
The second site listed is were i got mine for my 06 FZ6, ive already started this install of mine and yes you must remove the headlight assembly but its relatively easy if you have the patience to do so, here are some pics of my progress
2gx19jc.jpg

2rvzlmh.jpg

t6qurl.jpg

i should have this done bye the end of the week,then we shall see how well they accent the bike, from the one i already plugged in these are going to look great :rockon:

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
Well the picture attached are the lights on the r6. They will be just like that in the color you want. I don't really like that we need 25 people, but they have to be custom made and i guess they need that miniumum because of the mold they use most likely. So the more people, the cheaper.

maybe i misread their letter but it sounds like thats only if we wanted the perimeter lights because those have to be custom molded to the shape of the headlight....i think the angel eyes that go inside the headlight assembly that look like the circles are either 60 mm or 70mm and i know they already make those for our bikes, no custom order required. Now if they need 25 sets to give us $60 a wack then thats one thing, but it sounded like they were saying they only need 25 people if we wanted to do custom perimeter lights???

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you have to drill holes in your headlight pods as well. I would try this if I had a spare set of headlights to play with. Anyone know how much the headlight pod assemblies are?