ha, chillin with my mates

I was trying to convert this till midnight, finally did it sent it to wolf and seems he had too. Wolf use the other clip taking off up the road i just sent you.

I would use the second clip with me taking off up the road, but the one you sent me aint working...did not have the heart to tell you via e-mail, as i know how nuts it was driving you,,,cause it was making my therapist rich too!

F*%#ING COMPUTERS....life was so much simpler before i learnt to use one!

Thanks Wolfman. Nice sound!

Yes it sounds alright, but it's even better now, as i have modified my Airbox too, and put in a BMC filter, nice induction noise coming from under the tank now!

Still thinking of getting a set of Nasty Leo's, or something in the long run

Well i am feeling a bit sentimental today.....thought i would bump this thread...as it is the original, or first thread ever in the Australian section...just reminds me how much the Aussie section of this forum has grown in such a short time.

This thread starte back in July 2007, by a guy called BusterG....wonder were he is these days, have not ever seen him in here.

Or BMandrews, who also features on page 1 of this thread....has made a total of 4 posts, both are from Brisvegas...wonder what they would think now, if they dropped in????

Same as Philoz, and Unty Karen....both early members.....oe Sweed, jhall_1983, and Lewy????

You can see that AussieJules was right here from the start, as is Stumbles, a little bit later, in April this year

Then justr after that we see Dunno, FZ6Tas, and Wolfram, and Myself, all in April as well, and Ozfazer^ (although i think Mick was a member of the forum well before his first post in this thread, which i think is also the case for AussieJules?????

Then in May, we see Rxticle pop up,

July, Concept, and Nobby post for the first time.

A lkot of these people mentioned, have not been in this forum for a long time...guys, if your out there, pop your head in and say Hi.

:thumbup:

Pretty amazing how the time passes!

I've been accepted into the Oz family early on so I actually thought I was Aussie but then Jamie, Hump and Kazza had to pull me to the side and let me down gentle...:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQAvtFO_uA&feature=related]Steve Martin - You Mean Im Going to Stay the Color - YouTube[/ame]

Back