Happy Australia day, cobbers.

Thats me the backbone of the country :D , Go the SWANNIES :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:......Wait for it , i can hear the crow eaters coming :rof: :rof:

Nothing wrong with the Swans...Best coach in the comp at the helm, and they wear Red & White...same colours as the Mighty North Adelaide Roosters!

Crows are soft (& spolit), The Power(less) are even softer!

Would rather go to the local footy..up close & personal...and the Beer is cheap!

:rockon:

I lived in NSW for years and I've got to say, there were very few sober days..lol. If you suss it all out correctly, you can get through an entire week spending no more than a dollar on a beam and coke:thumbup:....or you could back then....I lost count of the number of times I woke up in a paddock:eek:...LMAO.

Blue mountains in the Torrie was always good for a laugh too.:rockon:

Only Went to the footy once while I was there. Barracked for the Eagles just to wind up some very raucous Swan supporters...lol.( Of course it had nothing to do with the fact we were sitting in front of the Eagles cheerleaders and they went into a routine every time they scored a goal:cheer:....lol.)

Cheers
Mike

I live a stones throw from Happy Valley oval.......home of the mighty Vikings !

I can sit on my back deck and watch the footy live without leaving home...........ahhhh, life is good :D

I live a stones throw from Happy Valley oval.......home of the mighty Vikings !

I can sit on my back deck and watch the footy live without leaving home...........ahhhh, life is good :D

but do they have the essential ingredient on game days...a sausage sizzle!

:thumbup:

LOL,we are in adjacent suburbs but the footy teams are in different associations.Flagstaff Hill and Aberfoyle Park are right next to you but they don't play each other .

LOL,we are in adjacent suburbs but the footy teams are in different associations.Flagstaff Hill and Aberfoyle Park are right next to you but they don't play each other .

Yeah, and Blackwood play in another league again i think....cant remember the boy playing either of those 2 clubs....

:confused:

Back