Happy Birthday........

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To my mate Adrian aka AGF :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: hope your having a fantastic day & not being flogged to the bone by the boss :thumbup:

I got my bake on for you early this morning but it looks like the cats beat us to it :BLAA:

adrian.jpg

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer:...Happy Birthday Adrian... :cheer::cheer:

Hope you have a great day and good luck with your radio show :rockon:

:wav::wav:

:iconbeer::iconbeer:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you one and all,
was a good day, v busy at work sadly.
The number of people that were surprised I was working is pretty amazing. (I have been known to take a sickie on the ol' birthday)

My son gave me eight stubbies of Gluten free Beer, and two of them disappeared pretty fast last night, gonna savor the rest.
Kez cooked me Beouf Burgundie which was the recipe she cooked on our first date at her place so a bit of a fav. and I am now the very proud owner of some new hand made boots, and they are so comfortable
My new brake and clutch levers arrived in the mail (my pressie to me)so all in all I'm a happy chappy
thanks again

Prebstar

FZ6 Maintenance Man
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Birthday for yesterday Adrian. Glad you had a good day :thumbup:
Gluten free beer hey.....I might have to try that coz the stuff i'm drinking keeps making my gut bigger :D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
between you and me I havnt been drinking enough beer to know if it makes any difference. All I do know is the less beer I have been drinking the more bourbon and red wine I consume, and then theres the cider...
oh well thats what having birthdays is for isn't it an excuse to have a celebratory drink?
Thanks for the b'day wishes

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday AGF! Sounds like you had a good one. It is always nice to buy yourself a present. It's seems You always know what You wanted. haha