Head On Crash

It's accidents like that that keep me away from places like Deals Gap and bike weeks. A few years ago that happened in NH and took out about 5 bikes. It's not always about YOUR abilities. Too bad, I'm sure I'm missing out on some great rides.

Last edited:
Thats nasty & scary :eek: Something I dont really think about when in the twisties but this shows it can happen in the blink of an eye :(

Possible cause.... It has to be riding on the LHS of the road :spank: :spank: :BLAA: :BLAA:

+1^^^ looks like the guy was trying to keep up with someone well outside his own skill level... and thus it was inevitable at some point that he would wreck... that biker looked like he was going to blow that turn and just ran out of lean with his poor body positioning...

It's accidents like that that keep me away from places like Deals Gap and bike weeks. A few years ago that happened in NH and took out about 5 bikes. It's not always about YOUR abilities. Too bad, I'm sure I'm missing out on some great rides.

You just have to avoid the heavily "squidded" days. Remember, this could happen anywhere and I'd much rather be hit head on by another bike, than by a truck!

^^^ +1. Sucks, but I agree. The GSX-R rider essentially highsided over top of the other riders bike. Lucky they both walked away...

Happy that all are ok.. Crazy video.. Same thing almost happened to my buddy but he was the one going wide (trying to show off for me) and almost landed like a bug on the front of a SUV...

+1 that, and rolling traffic jams that happen to be bikes instead of cars.

getting down like that, it's only a matter of time. :spank:

Back