Hello, new girl here from Berkshire, England

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Hello Sadie, welcome to the forum, and as Kazza mentioned, Yay! another lady biker!

I'm 5'2 so I hear ya. The FZ6 is a great bike for shorties with a little bit of adjustment. :) I love the FZ6 so much. A top bike. Glad to here you're liking yours.

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Sadie.

I don't post often, so sorry for not introducing myself sooner. Can I just ask what you paid for your FZ6 and what mileage it had? A friend has just booked on for his DAS and is worried he can't afford a nice bike like mine (06 FZ6N in sexy black).

Cheers,

Ian.

cupcake

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Sadie.

I don't post often, so sorry for not introducing myself sooner. Can I just ask what you paid for your FZ6 and what mileage it had? A friend has just booked on for his DAS and is worried he can't afford a nice bike like mine (06 FZ6N in sexy black).

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Bought my '04 model with around 22,000 on it. I'm the 3rd owner and the two before me have kept full service history, lots of bills/receipts etc. Got it from a motorbike shop for £1995 including a service and free delivery.

Not the biggest bargain in the world since dealer/trade prices are always a bit higher than private sales, but the bike is pretty much mint. The only scratches on the whole bike are on the passenger grab rails from where the rack and top box were, but most importantly for me is that it has been very well maintained

There are plenty around at the moment. There's a 2008 model with 31,000 miles on ebay for £2195 - newer but more miles. Equally there are older ones with less miles for about the same. So mine is about right really.

Incidentally, there is a 2006 (black) with 16,000 miles going for £1800 in Hatfield (ebay). It's not perfect, needs a battery and MOT but good for the money ;)

Hope your friend passes his DAS and finds himself a nice FZ6 :thumbup:

Last edited: