New addition to the garage....

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I've nagged on my husband about adding another bike to our collection for a while after I decided it was my turn to be the victim of that nasty disease, MBD. :spank: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? He bought me a 2007 RWB Honda VFR, but I've never rode it. That bike was a bit too tall and needed lowered before I would be comfortable on it. Life got in the way and it was easier to find a bike that fit me from the start so he bought me my '09 FZ6 and put all of the TLC into it to make it work for me and I have loved that bike. The list of mod's done to it is too long to post, but it is light weight and lowered enough I can flat foot it no problem. I'm gonna keep it and use it for my commuter. So, this year he was talking about finally getting me on the RWB VFR, but I REALLY wanted a solid white one. After some sweet talking he surpirsed me with an early Christmas present by adding a new white Interceptor to our garage.:cheer: I rode it home Saturday even though it was a bit chilly and pretty windy. Just from the short ride today I can tell it is heavier than my FZ6 as the wind was easier to take. I definitely will have the seat done as it's about an inch too tall for my short self and the seat has plenty of room to be modified. I will be sending the seat to Seth Laam so he can perform his magic for me. The riding position is more forward than I'm used to and with my back issues we will be installing the factory risers on it. The risers in combination with the lowered seat will help move me to a more upright position. The factory hugger, center stand, and matching top case assembly is already ordered and on the way. I am looking at a fender eliminator (I thought I saw one on here that a member was making), power port, and a few other things. My biggest "problem" at the moment is deciding what color of accents I want to do. :Flash: (My FZ6 is black and hot pink). Looking forward to hanging out with the VFR crowd at the meets and not having to hear, "The least you could do is bring a VFR". :rolleyes: This is a 2014 Honda Interceptor/VFR800 Standard model.
001.jpg007.jpg002.jpg009.jpg

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Really looking forward to a ride review when you get a chance. I've always liked the look of those bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Really looking forward to a ride review when you get a chance. I've always liked the look of those bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husband has been on VFRs for quite a while and we have 4 now in the garage. Lol. I'm hoping we'll get to take our spring trip to Arkansas so I can REALLY try it out. [emoji6]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations Lisa! Sweet ride indeed and the sound of that V4!!!! Blah

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
The riding position is more forward than I'm used to and with my back issues we will be installing the factory risers on it. The risers in combination with the lowered seat will help move me to a more upright position.
View attachment 65711View attachment 65710View attachment 65712View attachment 65709

Congrats! And Merry Christmas!!!

My hubby is jealous. He has 2 VFR's so far. (4 Hondas all together). He has a 1986 RWB VFR750 and a 2005 silver VFR800. He has a LSL solid bar (handlbar) on his silver one. He loves it. Makes it a more upright seating position. He let me ride it once. They were really comfortable and made it easier handling as well. Great long distances cruiser.