Hello!!!!

Comet

Reaction score
Visit site
Just paid for a new 2006 that was crying for someone to take home. What color do you call that "purple" or like Honda's "burple"? I chose this bike over the FZ1 which I had researched also. I cant wait to go pick her up in the morning. This bike is totally different from any other I have owned. Mostly cruisers. Yeeeeehhaaaaaaaa

Welcome to the family & congrats on the bike. Enjoy. :thumbup:

Just paid for a new 2006 that was crying for someone to take home. What color do you call that "purple" or like Honda's "burple"? I chose this bike over the FZ1 which I had researched also. I cant wait to go pick her up in the morning. This bike is totally different from any other I have owned. Mostly cruisers. Yeeeeehhaaaaaaaa
Welcome an good luck with the Burple (I like that). Ride safe, be polite and post like a devil.

Nelly

congrats on the bike, sounds like you got a good bike and definitaley a good choice on the faster "Burple" color.

Ride lots and post often.

Welcome to the forum and good choice on the FZ6! :Sport:

Just wondering what made you choose it over the FZ1?
I liked the exhaust better, a little better MPG, a tad shorter seat height, I got a new FZ6 for what I would have to pay for a used FZ1.

I got her for $5400 out the door. I added 2 more years onto the warranty for which made it all $about $5800. I think it was a good deal here. I looked all around and couldnt find very many for sale. I will post some pics when I get a chance.:rockon:

Back