Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

More pics. Some not so good panoramic ones with my phone....I'll practice a bit so i can get some good twisty photos.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• PB090039.jpg
    PB090039.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
  • PB090041.jpg
    PB090041.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 11
Lol! Thanks Mike, you had to use the photo with me pulling my crazy face!

Love the panorama feature that's pretty cool!

:thumbup:

D. Wolfman pretty much covered the details, except to mention the few very loud blips as we left our last photo stop...PMSL.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

Lol...yes my sinister side was on display for a few moments...all those people who were eating dinner in the Restaurant where gawking, so i thought it only appropriate that i give them a little show of noise!

I eckon those windows would of been rattling! Lol!

:sinister:

Lol! Thanks Mike, you had to use the photo with me pulling my crazy face!

Love the panorama feature that's pretty cool!

You went to such an effort holding it until I got round that far I felt it was unfair to waste it....lol.:thumbup:

When i get good at it or come up with a method of swinging it round straight and smoothly I reckon it'll be awesome for "hot corner" photos.

I wouldn't mind setting up some action shots on nice out of the way corners too. Some nice scenic leaning piccies.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

You went to such an effort holding it until I got round that far I felt it was unfair to waste it....lol.:thumbup:

When i get good at it or come up with a method of swinging it round straight and smoothly I reckon it'll be awesome for \"hot corner\" photos.

I wouldn't mind setting up some action shots on nice out of the way corners too. Some nice scenic leaning piccies.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

That would be awesome...maybe next time we go riding, i will pack the decent Nikon D90 SLR camera, with the kick arse lens....and set myself up on a corner, and get you to ride past about ten times....lol! I have a fish eye lense for that camera too, sorta takes panorama shots too.

Nice job mike!

We'll have to keep it in mind and think of a nice out of the way spot so we can do it without too much "game on/game off" carry-on...lol. Should be able to get some rippers.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

We'll have to keep it in mind and think of a nice out of the way spot so we can do it without too much \"game on/game off\" carry-on...lol. Should be able to get some rippers.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

One Word, and it starts with a D, and it is just about always devoid of anyone else riding, driving on it!

:rockon:

One Word, and it starts with a D, and it is just about always devoid of anyone else riding, driving on it!

No, don't tell me. I'll get it...lol. Da esplanade.....no that's got loads of people on it....lol.

love the 'D' word road...lol.:rockon:

No, don't tell me. I'll get it...lol. Da esplanade.....no that's got loads of people on it....lol.

love the 'D' word road...lol.:rockon:

And that's what it should be known as forever more....i like the fact that it is sorta "our" road...Thanks Gary for letting us in on the secret! Would like to keep it that way too.

:Flip:

And that's what it should be known as forever more....i like the fact that it is sorta \"our\" road...Thanks Gary for letting us in on the secret! Would like to keep it that way too.

:Flip:

Couple of my brother's workmates use it too....one (the one you've met) is a sensible bloke and is usually keen to ride and the other is a bit hardcore...but skilled.

Going for a ride this Saturday, as is pretty much the norm at this time of year, have 3 confirmed starters at this point.....looking at doing a big loop starting via South Road, through to Victor Harbour via the long way we all know, then from Victor through to Murray Bridge, to Mt Pleasant, then back through the hills to Lobethal via Cuddly Creek, then onto Littlehampton, to Hahndorf, to Mylor, to Strathalbyn, then back through the hills again, to Upper Sturt Road, or somewhereclose to that...is about 270km's of riding.....who's in?

12 noon start! so us nightshift workers can get at least a little rest before riding our butt's off!

:eek::eek:Woah! That's a good ride. I've got a fishing thing I might not go to but I also have an engagement party to attend at Col. Light Gardens at 7pm.
Leave home at 630pm....home for shower and change530pm....what do you reckon?...doable?...lol. Might be able to peel off at Echunga and head to meadows and home via Clarendon if time's tight or if it's really tight I can peel off at Hahndorf and head via upper sturt road, Corramandel vally, Clarendon and so on.

Yup...I'm in...lol.:thumbup::D
Cheers
Mike

:eek::eek:Woah! That's a good ride. I've got a fishing thing I might not go to but I also have an engagement party to attend at Col. Light Gardens at 7pm.
Leave home at 630pm....home for shower and change530pm....what do you reckon?...doable?...lol. Might be able to peel off at Echunga and head to meadows and home via Clarendon if time's tight or if it's really tight I can peel off at Hahndorf and head via upper sturt road, Corramandel vally, Clarendon and so on.

Yup...I'm in...lol.:thumbup::D
Cheers
Mike

We will work something out i am sure.....We could start at 11am.

How about this monster :thumbup: , This'll make you go fishin' :thumbup:

My mate scored this 1 at Awoonga last xmas :thumbup:

Nice Fish:thumbup:.
The fishing's been a touch quiet in this neck of the woods this year. We didn't even get much of a salmon season, which is a bit sad. Be like no Tailor around in NSW or Southern QLD:eek:. I pulled one in of around 60-70cm:D but I still haven't achieved a metre fish from the kayak yet:spank:.

I want to get towed. My trans blew up on the way to Pt. Augusta for a kingfish trip, got minimal hits and nothing good so far in the Glenelg river:spank: and the Coorong is only good for lizards:eek: ( it's a little dry)

Looking forward to hitting something big in that lake next year hopefully.
Might be around October though. Have to coordinate with Qld yak fishos to meet up with some of the folks off of that forum...lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

Nice Fish:thumbup:.
The fishing's been a touch quiet in this neck of the woods this year. We didn't even get much of a salmon season, which is a bit sad. Be like no Tailor around in NSW or Southern QLD:eek:. I pulled one in of around 60-70cm:D but I still haven't achieved a metre fish from the kayak yet:spank:.

I want to get towed. My trans blew up on the way to Pt. Augusta for a kingfish trip, got minimal hits and nothing good so far in the Glenelg river:spank: and the Coorong is only good for lizards:eek: ( it's a little dry)

Looking forward to hitting something big in that lake next year hopefully.
Might be around October though. Have to coordinate with Qld yak fishos to meet up with some of the folks off of that forum...lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

The fishin' up here has been very poor due to the drought but with good rains these last 2 months they are really stating to hit hard :D..... I went up to somerset dam last w/end but only got catfish due to the amount of skiers :spank: , im going out on satdee arvo into the night chasing sharks , so if thats any good i'll get some good piccies.....

Ok about the ride on Saturday, it now looks like it has moved to Sunday...as Matt wants Gary & Me to detail his TRX on Saturday, as it needs it bigtime, to help him sell it, and who better to sort it than 2 very analy retentive idoits like Gary & Me!

We have said ok, but he has to cook us a Barby and pass us Beer's while we do it! So ride on Sunday now (Same time), Barbeque, and excuse tro drink beer on Saturday.......Everyone's invited to both, if any you are at a loose end for a bit of hanging out with those that have no lives!!!!!! or should i say, live for their bikes! :spank:

Oh by the way, Leo is joining us on his Hayabusa on Sunday now...which is way cool, nice bloke, great bike!

Maybe I'll make it fishing after all then...lol. And no worries about getting to the show on time.

Hayabusa? Cool. Been wanting to see one other than video or commuting. Finally get to see one having a play:cheer:. Very curious to see how they handle.:thumbup:

Maybe I'll make it fishing after all then...lol. And no worries about getting to the show on time.

Hayabusa? Cool. Been wanting to see one other than video or commuting. Finally get to see one having a play:cheer:. Very curious to see how they handle.:thumbup:

Leo has come riding with us before...a while back, his Busa is an 08, and is a very cool bike....Leo is also a really decent bloke....does not ride that hard, but very smooth......bit like Matt, but with a whole lot more ponies!

This will be our longest group ride yet, and i would say with commuting to & fro, etc, it's gonna be more like 330+ km's......Exxxxxcellent! :D

Leo has come riding with us before...a while back, his Busa is an 08, and is a very cool bike....Leo is also a really decent bloke....does not ride that hard, but very smooth......bit like Matt, but with a whole lot more ponies!

This will be our longest group ride yet, and i would say with commuting to & fro, etc, it's gonna be more like 330+ km's......Exxxxxcellent! :D

:D:D:DMight even get a pre-ride ride in if I get up earlier. Helps me wake up...lol.:rockon: Probably need a new rear shortly after this weekend:eek:...lol.:spank:
Cheers
Mike

Back