Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Are my Pales still safe...Gazza didnt smell them, and come and drink them all...did he?

:eek:

Nope...I did have the same worry though, so I placed the opening of the stubbies in my armpit so that it'd be like pepper to a dog:eek:...lol.

Enjoy your beers tomorrow:D

Cheers
Mike

Just went for an awesome ride...first Saturday without kids for a very long time....

so it was just me and the bike, some twisties and some great riding conditions...bliss!

Riding weather is getting better...there wasnt even too many rubbernecking cagers to spoil my fun....

Bring on sunny summer days!

:rockon:

Just went for an awesome ride...first Saturday without kids for a very long time....

so it was just me and the bike, some twisties and some great riding conditions...bliss!

Riding weather is getting better...there wasnt even too many rubbernecking cagers to spoil my fun....

Bring on sunny summer days!

Don't be in too much of a hurry for that nice weather. I'll be needing to add a bit of my own coin to my insurance money to get my FZ1, and I'd hate to waste good weather bikeless...lol.:D

Don't be in too much of a hurry for that nice weather. I'll be needing to add a bit of my own coin to my insurance money to get my FZ1, and I'd hate to waste good weather bikeless...lol.:D

Well i missed a boiut a third of last summer's riding season due to my accident in December of last year...so i am making hay while the sun shines...plus now that i have the lil one so much more now...my opportuntity's to ride have diminished considerably...so i am jumping on whenever i can....Hurry up and get your tax back Mikey...

;)

Well i missed a boiut a third of last summer's riding season due to my accident in December of last year...so i am making hay while the sun shines...plus now that i have the lil one so much more now...my opportuntity's to ride have diminished considerably...so i am jumping on whenever i can....Hurry up and get your tax back Mikey...

;)

Suppose I could do that now...lol. They won't give you tax money if you don't do your tax I've noticed...WTF?:confused:.

Suppose I could do that now...lol. They won't give you tax money if you don't do your tax I've noticed...WTF?:confused:.

Funny that! Wont you also get a belated "Stimulus" payment once you file that return?

Even more pennies for bike then!

Gonna go for a ride this weekend coming. Gonna have to use my BMX. I'm thinking Lobie for brunch. I was thinking Lobie road. I'm willing to wait for folk at turnoffs:D.

Cheers
Mike

No I don't think they were actually, although I didn't check:eek:.

But they had been trail biking on the week end.:thumbup: So they might have been.

weird things happen on those secluded fire trails.....they might need a bit of savlon to ease the exhaust pipe burns! :ban:

weird things happen on those secluded fire trails.....they might need a bit of savlon to ease the exhaust pipe burns! :ban:

I think they were up near Charleston on a track with jumps and stuff.

At least I heard them mention jumping and nuts.

They make them at Charleston don't they?

Back