Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

C'mon folks. Lets get out there and show some support for the Oz Supers. I'm bikeless anyhow at the moment so I'm thinking I'll take my car out there so we can easily carry BBQ and deck chairs Etc. Giz a buzz if you want any luxuries ported and I'll pick 'em up and carry them out there for you.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Bumpity bump bump!

Hmmmmmm....have lost my main riding buddy for a short while.....bugger!

Ok you lot,it's time for a decent, organised group ride again....a destination ride....

Any thoughts as to where, when, and what we are going to stop and watch half way through....like a Hill Climb, or dare i say, the upcoming Australian Superbike round at Mallala, or just lunch at a decent pub....

Over to you SA Fizzers.......idea's, and, or indications of interest please.

:thumbup:

So far, we have Jay Jay, Silverback (Empty 1...MT01), Gazza (Z1000), Paul (CBR1000), Sue (GPZ250), Me, maybe Ozfazer for breakfast at least, an unconfirmed lurker extroadinaire - Stumbles, on the list....

Oh and Ozzieboy driving the beer & barbie carrying device, with Wolfboy riding shotgun, and also most probably MP, climbing al over the back of my beast....

That's just about a dozen.....could be a great day...hope the Mallala weather plays the game...

Am thinking Steve from Maxi-Moto will be a starter as well, along with at least 2-3 other "ring ins"....

Bumpity bump bump!

So far, we have Jay Jay, Silverback (Empty 1...MT01), Gazza (Z1000), Paul (CBR1000), Sue (GPZ250), Me, maybe Ozfazer for breakfast at least, an unconfirmed lurker extroadinaire - Stumbles, on the list....

Oh and Ozzieboy driving the beer & barbie carrying device, with Wolfboy riding shotgun, and also most probably MP, climbing al over the back of my beast....

That's just about a dozen.....could be a great day...hope the Mallala weather plays the game...

Am thinking Steve from Maxi-Moto will be a starter as well, along with at least 2-3 other "ring ins"....

How about that spectacular young lass from Maxi's as well...lol...I bet she'd want to go:thumbup::D

How about that spectacular young lass from Maxi's as well...lol...I bet she'd want to go:thumbup::D

Arrgh, but then her Fiancee would want to come as well! :eek:

On another note...went for a nice 2up ride today through the twisties, just before the weather turned to poop...

My Pillion had only been on a road bike once before, but had ridden quads, and is quite an acclomplished Horse Rider, and i gotta say, she was a natural...all 50kg's of her (read: perfect pillion)! Was very relaxed.

Ride was a reasonably swift, but not silly, pace, and bike just loved it...gotta say, the new Conti Sport Attack Tyres are starting to come into their own....bike felt great today...lots of grip, and nice & confident on the tip in....

The Conti's also seem slightly harder to adjust your line on, mid corner, compared to the Michelin Pilot road2's, or Power 2ct's.

Anyway, did about 125km's through the Hills, on nice dry roads...am looking forward to the Spring/ Summer riding season...bring on the sun!

:rockon:

Bumpity bump bump!

Make that a "confirmed" Stumbles :)

Mikey, chuck a seat in for me will ya. If you need some more, I've got 3 or 4 of those fold-up chairs, give me a yell if you want them. (Don't think theres any reinforced one's for the silverback though...lol)

Mikey, chuck a seat in for me will ya. If you need some more, I've got 3 or 4 of those fold-up chairs, give me a yell if you want them. (Don't think theres any reinforced one's for the silverback though...lol)

Great stuff......Dave is coming to the Party! Woohoo! Good idea on the chairs.....Silverback can bring his own super fat ba$tard chair!

Last edited:
Arrgh, but then her Fiancee would want to come as well! :eek:

If he's even half as pretty as her he's more than welcome:eek::eek::spank::ban::D...LMAO

Get them ready and I'll do a drive by on the way through if you like.

Tons of room in the wagon.:thumbup:

Anyone interested in coming for a blat with me and MP2 tomorrow afternoon?

Short blat out to Meadows for a bite to eat, to & from, via the twisties...leaving about 2pm.

Back