Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

I think they were up near Charleston on a track with jumps and stuff.

At least I heard them mention jumping and nuts.

They make them at Charleston don't they?

yeah...heard they were chasing big reds, apparently they kick back real hard!

:eek:

I see the "late night banter" is on again between you two :rof:

Mikey on a BMX up Lobie rd, that I'd like to see... hehehe. Probably still beat me up there.

:rockon:

Hey...i am going with him for the downhill run on Connors lil Sesame Street push car......should be able to get right over on that lil thing....

and yes, we get bored late at night!

Hey...i am going with him for the downhill run on Connors lil Sesame Street push car......should be able to get right over on that lil thing....

OK! We'll be needing a better video camera than mine and a support driver, but I reckon it's do-able. A Lobie road downhill run...lol.:rockon:

Load the vehicles into my car and set our selves up on a good down hill section, then see how much it hurts when we fall off at the bottom:D.

Cheers
Mike

OK! We'll be needing a better video camera than mine and a support driver, but I reckon it's do-able. A Lobie road downhill run...lol.:rockon:

Load the vehicles into my car and set our selves up on a good down hill section, then see how much it hurts when we fall off at the bottom:D.

Cheers
Mike

Could'nt hurt anymore than taking on a 4 wheel drive....maybe we should start out with something smaller, like the ring road at Flinders Uni....less traffic too...Oh Gosh, i can feel the bruises already...LOL! :rockon:

I can supply the video camera and laughter ;)

I think the laughter will come pretty easily...40 year old man, in full race leathers on a sesame street push car, being dragged by another close to 40 year old man on a BMX! :eek:

We may have to have multiple camera's...for prosperity!

Could'nt hurt anymore than taking on a 4 wheel drive....maybe we should start out with something smaller, like the ring road at Flinders Uni....less traffic too...Oh Gosh, i can feel the bruises already...LOL! :rockon:

That sounds like the beginnings of a plan....muhuhuhahahaha!

Coming off a pushy or plastic toy car in gear won't hurt anywhere near as much as a 4WD.

Oh!. Had a thought.(ouch) Willunga hill...LMFAO:eek::rockon::D

That sounds like the beginnings of a plan....muhuhuhahahaha!

Coming off a pushy or plastic toy car in gear won't hurt anywhere near as much as a 4WD.

Oh!. Had a thought.(ouch) Willunga hill...LMFAO:eek::rockon::D

lets do it! might have to buy a slightly bigger push car/bike to do it, but i am up for that....mikey....prep the BMX!

You can always practice at the BMX track over the road from my place,that way beer and first aid are only 100mtr's away :D

nope...we just need a decent downhill run into a set of turns....i know exactly the bit of road at Flinders UNI that i want to use for this....nice set of esses, that come down past the social sciences buildings....

:squid::sinister:

Back