Hi all you FZ6 nutters

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Hello to all.I stumbled across this forum and just had to join.As you can see mine is the faster blue on a 2005.:Sport:ps im not to clever at this computer stuff im still learning.

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers mate as you may have read im new to all this computer stuff and spend most of my time scratchin me head at what to do next and thinkin how do they do that :).what bike do you ride?

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers mate as you may have read im new to all this computer stuff and spend most of my time scratchin me head at what to do next and thinkin how do they do that :).what bike do you ride?

I have a naked FZ6 S2 in a nice shade of blue.:Flash:

People will help around here with the Forum. Most are very friendly. Although there was a skirmish the other day, but we seemed to have had a time warp and all was well again. :D

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Have you had it long and clocked up many miles?I've done around 1000 miles.
I only passed my test in may this year so the FZ6 seamed the best first bike to have and im very pleased with it.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you had it long and clocked up many miles?I've done around 1000 miles.
I only passed my test in may this year so the FZ6 seamed the best first bike to have and im very pleased with it.

Since September, not many miles.

There quite easy to ride day to day and if you need to go mad it has the R6 motor which thrives on revs.

H

HavBlue

42 months and just over 14,000 flawless miles. The bike reminds me of the little engine that could......and does....