Horn relocation

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site
I switched over to the naked side, only thing is i have no place to put the horn now, i would like to mount it behind the radiator fastened where the fairing bracket attached to the side of the frame. Any one know of such brackets?

Matt

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
Do your safety a favor and buy the Stebel air horn.:thumbup: You can either mount it in one of the side fairings or down on the left below the radiator where there's a nice empty hole to mount it.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
i found this same kit too, looks really nice but unfortunately they never got back to me. They might not ship to the US

I have this kit. They shipped quick to Canada so I am sure they ship to USA
Very good quality!

horn1.jpg

horn2.jpg

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I switched over to the naked side, only thing is i have no place to put the horn now, i would like to mount it behind the radiator fastened where the fairing bracket attached to the side of the frame. Any one know of such brackets?

Matt

If you have access to some basic tools (hack saw/drill/vise/hammer) you should be able to make a bracket yourself. Place the horn about where you like it (keeping in mind consequenses of that particular placement). Look for the nearest mounting holes or a part that can be drilled for a mount. 1/8" aluminumx 3/4" flat plate would be the easiest to work with and quite do-able...

heath_AU

Reaction score
Visit site
Do your safety a favor and buy the Stebel air horn.:thumbup: You can either mount it in one of the side fairings or down on the left below the radiator where there's a nice empty hole to mount it.

WOW! What an awesome idea
I may look at installing my Nautilus that same way.
Nice job!