How do you pee...?

Z

zoomman

I've held my helmet between my legs just below the knees to take a squirt. I would never put my head gear down in a public piss spot.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of us don't have the luxury of a helmet lock. Anyway, I feel more comfortable taking it with me anyways.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I wear my helmet in and out of places all the time. Though it did feel like all of the cameras were following me at the bank the other day:confused:

and the security guard was behind you with his pistol drawn, you just couldn't see him......
dont they have signs that say no hats, glasses, etc there? They yell at me instantly when i'm still taking mine off.:eek:

driver145

Reaction score
Visit site
I wear my helmet in and out of places all the time. Though it did feel like all of the cameras were following me at the bank the other day:confused:

I am all about riding my bike and civil liberties, but I also work security and man the cameras at my current job. If someone went shopping with their helmet on and did not look like they were going to take it off. I would go outside and get their plates in case they tried something. If they had no bike or no plates I would probably ask them to leave the property. Oh... and they would definitely get followed by the cameras :)

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I also use my helmet lock. If I don't (i.e. it is raining, or there are sketchly-looking characters outside), then it just sits in my lap. When I wash hands, I stcik my arm through the vison hole and just be careful to not bang it on things. But, I sit to pee and don't have big arms, so I guess it works for me.

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
and the security guard was behind you with his pistol drawn, you just couldn't see him......
dont they have signs that say no hats, glasses, etc there? They yell at me instantly when i'm still taking mine off.:eek:

What security guard?:confused: They are only in the banks in bigger towns around here.:thumbup: